Post a reply

Re: Pro's Reading Forums

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I wonder if Macro Fu reads the forum? :chin:

No, but his younger brother Micro does.

Postby Andre147

Good reading old stuff like this lol...

Most of the posters are not active anymore here.

But I do think some pros actually read this Forum, which can be good or very bad, depeding on thr point of view.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Good reading old stuff like this lol...

But I do think some pros actually read this Forum, which can be good or very bad, depeding on thr point of view.

Which pros do you think read the forum?

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Good reading old stuff like this lol...

Which pros do you think read the forum?

Matt Selt and Barry Pinches are two that come to mind straightaway.

Postby Alex0paul

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Is CHEESYMAN99 still cheesy?

Are you assuming his gender?

Postby TheSaviour

Jack could do with reading some posts. Jack lost to Neil Robbo-san 7-9, and nothing there suggested he could be winning the match. The post-match analyses are as much important than the pre-match analyses. Me thinks. 20-80 from Jack´s point of view, at least that much bad situation, no matter if pre or post-match analyses. There were a times I couldn´t saw a flaw when I got it clicking. These days I am pretty handy of after the result (which has favoured me) trying to make an excuses of where I would still had got it wrong. Some thinks I still have been mishitting even when getting the resultS. Just a matter of confidence, most likely.

And now Neil Robbo-san getting the importante titles and deep runs when the competition actually is rather stern. All kinds of different trains and institutions and as well as countless of other matches to be won on the trot in order to make it to happen. His-to-ry.

Judd Trumps not even threatening to get any deep runs anymore. And John Higgins, Shaun Murphy, Kyren Wilson also losing it, just a matter of a time. Mark Selby and Mark Williams also in the danger zone. Selby´s recent performances have been just flatter than flat. And I always thought that would just suit to him.. Well maybe it still can do that, or perhaps I haven´t been reading his game much enough.. Ronnie O´Sullivan is still Ronnie O´Sullivan, so who knows. I know. And he still very much got Neil´s number. Which will be handy as how things are currently. Junhui´s still the most resilient solid break-builder. Can´t rule him out completely. But getting the deep runs, not to even mention the titles, could be too much to him also. Shaun could be just pulverised. Not making much sense could be handy and nice towards everyone, but the history would suggest something completely different.

The Raptors also going doooooown. Just a matter of a time. No matter how much I have been able to take an advantage while it is STILL ON. And who could be anymore ruling the Japanese out as a whole nation?? A nation of bottling it?? Read it again. Even a brief look would suggest they might be lacking many other things but not the bottle or a great nervous control. Certainly this is a massive to me, as I have been a fan of they as a some time already now. And been able to read it spot on also. I know it will not be visible but it will be there amongs the odds.. A massive to me, as a one nation not going to be ruled out anymore and some more sense will be there.

I am sure there are decent enough British girls also available. But thanks for the advices anyway <ok> <ok> <ok> .