Post a reply

Re: Is Ronnie losing consistency? Will it matter?

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:I can easily see the likes of Ronnie, Davis and Bingham carrying on for another ten years at a relatively similar standard - as in their own peak.

2 weeks earlier, same topic:
AC or LT? wrote:Yes, he is. He's about to fall of the proverbial cliff in his game. It's is mental demons he needs to keep in check.

:john:

Quite right SO <laugh>

He's always on the extreme isn't he... first Ronnie can't pot a ball anymore according to him, then he will carry on playing great for ten years...

If Ronnie goes out early in the UK Champs I expect him to say Ronnie will fall off the cliff again <laugh>

Postby Andre147

The Cueist wrote:Dont ever think publicising what I have said in pms to you would bother me one iota.

No poetry involved you cretin !!!!!!!

Says the one who were saying he couldnt care less and wasn't coming here again... the fact you're replying shows you do bother...

Anyway... like they say... trolls will foverer be trolls, so better not feed them <laugh> pmsl

Postby The Cueist

Ok know it all
As long as you understand that you are the troll .
I dont troll anybody , I say what I think regardless .
I am the same in life
I always get by comfortably
I will be off of here soon as I suspect multi posters are on here.

By the way I have about as much time for John Higgins as I have time tor you.

Corrupted by his own manager and under duress agreed to fixf frames He was banned and rightly so.
Not for long enough in my opinion which I am entitled to have.

Stephen Lee has a family as well , Who cared , Nobody it seems.
It is one rule for one and one rule for another.
Please do point out any poetry I have included you cretin
Think what you like mate.
I have never changed my opinion on this one.
He must have begged for leniency.

Before I go ta ra GJ, Wild,

Postby Andre147

Ha Cannonball missed your posts here :D :D :D

You went off the radar after Ronnie lost the World Title,I can understand that partly, though I also think you were banned too at the time weren't you?

Anyway, good to see you back and your refreshing humour... still remember those bunnies from last season's WC... too bad the bunny turned out to be Ronnie <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Why did you have to erase that Wild? :chin: Then my previous post doesn't make much sense now... anyway, it's good to see Cannonball back, hopefully he doesn't do anything too serious to get him banned again.

Postby Cannonball

Hello Andre!!!

I got bored of the curmudgeon anti-Ronnie, anti-Ronnie fan brigade. The mods are meant to be neutral but they have an agenda against Ronnie and his fans. I think it's some sort of inverted snobbery, that simply fails, because he's very popular and so obviously the best player of all time, according to all the pros! Or maybe they're getting on a bit, needing blue pills to get it up and couldn't pot a long blue 1/10 attempts! Either way, I'm sure they leave stains in their M&S white Y fronts. rofl

Postby Wildey

Cannonball wrote:Hello Andre!!!

I got bored of the curmudgeon anti-Ronnie, anti-Ronnie fan brigade. The mods are meant to be neutral but they have an agenda against Ronnie and his fans. I think it's some sort of inverted snobbery, that simply fails, because he's very popular and so obviously the best player of all time, according to all the pros! Or maybe they're getting on a bit, needing blue pills to get it up and couldn't pot a long blue 1/10 attempts! Either way, I'm sure they leave stains in their M&S white Y fronts. rofl

We are not anti Ronnie we are very much Anti extreme fanboyism that you demonstrate

Any more bullocks posts like that and your comeback will be a very short one.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Why did you have to erase that Wild? :chin: Then my previous post doesn't make much sense now... anyway, it's good to see Cannonball back, hopefully he doesn't do anything too serious to get him banned again.

as Skullman said im not the only mod and before today haven't visited this thread for a week.

So god knows whats been going on

Postby The Cueist

I tell you what wild , posters cant help but comment
On whwt they terceive with their eyes .
All I have hearx about since you became a moderator , Bizzare though tahat situation is , Is if anyone points out an opinion that you dont like then you threaten to ban them.

You need to grow up a bit son , You accuse everybody
Of being a fan boy and this and that and the other.

You should start realisiIng that you are entitled to your opinions but equally , That means we are all entitled toours.

Grow up!!!!!!!!!

Postby Clara8633

The Cueist wrote:I tell you what wild , posters cant help but comment
On whwt they terceive with their eyes .
All I have hearx about since you became a moderator , Bizzare though tahat situation is , Is if anyone points out an opinion that you dont like then you threaten to ban them.

You need to grow up a bit son , You accuse everybody
Of being a fan boy and this and that and the other.

You should start realisiIng that you are entitled to your opinions but equally , That means we are all entitled toours.

Grow up!!!!!!!!!

That's not really true; Wild wants to ban those who say ridiculous or prejudiced comments which are completely deluded. They make the boards look inferior.

Postby TheSaviour

I certainly believe he has recently won his consistency back, not losing that or it! It doesn´t necessary mean that he will have a great rest of the season. Not especially given how well for example Neil Robertson played during the UK, even if he was beaten by Graeme Dott. And there are the likes of Mark Selby, John Higgins, Peter Ebdon, Liang Wenbo, Mark "The Marvellous" Williams and Stephen Maguire who one could expect a great playing during the rest of season. Which Ronnie necessary won´t have an answer. But regarding the topic of this thread, the answer is no! Ronnie has just won his consistency back after a long missing. One should always understand how difficult the game actually is, and that it is a much about week In week out throwing in what you got, what are you made of and so on..

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:Holy rubbish, so Snookerfan called Ronnie's decline one year before Skull and Roland!

Then continues to have the nerve to shout DECLINE at every opportunity rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Holy rubbish, so Snookerfan called Ronnie's decline one year before Skull and Roland!

Then continues to have the nerve to shout DECLINE at every opportunity rofl

BAN SNOOKERFAN

Postby frameless_yai

The impression I get from this thread and the other is the majority of people calling decline are the ones that actually want it to happen (because they don't like Ronnie?). A lot of these posts seem to be total wishful thinking - which backfires every time. Just makes them look foolish in the end.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Ronnie, I could see being one of those players that could routinely be winning tournaments well into their 40s or 50s should he desire it. He just has a more supreme natural talent than most other players.

:chin:

Postby gninnur karona

TheSaviour wrote:I certainly believe he has recently won his consistency back, not losing that or it! It doesn´t necessary mean that he will have a great rest of the season. Not especially given how well for example Neil Robertson played during the UK, even if he was beaten by Graeme Dott. And there are the likes of Mark Selby, John Higgins, Peter Ebdon, Liang Wenbo, Mark "The Marvellous" Williams and Stephen Maguire who one could expect a great playing during the rest of season. Which Ronnie necessary won´t have an answer. But regarding the topic of this thread, the answer is no! Ronnie has just won his consistency back after a long missing. One should always understand how difficult the game actually is, and that it is a much about week In week out throwing in what you got, what are you made of and so on..

Wonder what TheSaviour would make of it today.