Post a reply

Stephen Lee whinging on on Facebook

Postby SnookerFan

Stephen Lee

17 minutes ago
World snooker playing dirty tricks telling every country to stay away from me !!!!! Surely that's a restraint of trade I've got the tapes of the hearing that will be heard by the world ...... Kangaroo court that's taking my career away ..... All the papers to show no evidence against me .... It will make great reading ..... I've nothing to hide !!!! If any body wants all my paper work & hearing tapes that can do some damage with let me no highest bidder!!!!

<doh> <doh> <doh>

Re: Stephen Lee whinging on on Facebook

Postby Wildey

hes now begging on facebook for a publishing deal.

Libel action in waiting no publisher will touch him in a million years.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:Stephen Lee

17 minutes ago
World snooker playing dirty tricks telling every country to stay away from me !!!!! Surely that's a restraint of trade I've got the tapes of the hearing that will be heard by the world ...... Kangaroo court that's taking my career away ..... All the papers to show no evidence against me .... It will make great reading ..... I've nothing to hide !!!! If any body wants all my paper work & hearing tapes that can do some damage with let me no highest bidder!!!!

<doh> <doh> <doh>

Jesus he really is desperate for money right now.

Postby Andre147

cazmac wrote:if he's telling the truth! let him put it on line for free and we can form our own judgement.

If? There's no "If" here mate, he's guilty, period. He's just desperately trying to get money and attention, but unfortunately for him he won't get any because no publisher will ever want to be associated with him.

Postby Wildey

Apparently Jason Francis and Snooker Legends does want to be associated with him.

There is a Stephen Lee that's entered Snooker Legends Amateur Cup.

Postby cazmac

Andre147 wrote:
cazmac wrote:if he's telling the truth! let him put it on line for free and we can form our own judgement.

If? There's no "If" here mate, he's guilty, period. He's just desperately trying to get money and attention, but unfortunately for him he won't get any because no publisher will ever want to be associated with him.

I know your right I was just trying to be diplomatic. Anyhow I'm sure world snooker would release the information freely if there was a demand for it. To be honest Steven had the potential to be a great player but underachieved. probably because he wanted easy money. The thing is, outside of the snooker community no one would have even heard of him. So I don't see why he thinks anyone gives a dam about his ban. The man is delusional.

Postby The Cueist

Yes he cheated on the outcome of matches for betting
Purposes .

Nobody died!!!!!!!

He should be able to earn a living .

There are players still in the top 32 that are guilty of the same.

Just lack of evidence but concerns have been raised and they have been investigated.

I think what really inked Lees page was that he was so lazy in covering the financial transactions involved and left the evidence of his wrong doings for all to see.

He was lazy and very incompetent or just thoroughly stitched up.

The best way to eradicate this flaw is to stop the betting on frame scores.

Win or lose bet only is the way forwatd thus removing the possibilities of frame dropping for betting syndicates.

Incidentally betting syndicates are involved in drugs and prostitution

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote:Yes he cheated on the outcome of matches for betting
Purposes .

Nobody died!!!!!!!

He should be able to earn a living .

There are players still in the top 32 that are guilty of the same.

Just lack of evidence but concerns have been raised and they have been investigated.

I think what really inked Lees page was that he was so lazy in covering the financial transactions involved and left the evidence of his wrong doings for all to see.

He was lazy and very incompetent or just thoroughly stitched up.

The best way to eradicate this flaw is to stop the betting on frame scores.

Win or lose bet only is the way forwatd thus removing the possibilities of frame dropping for betting syndicates.

Incidentally betting syndicates are involved in drugs and prostitution

if there are other players that does not give Lee the right to continue as a pro player. hes been caught and dealt with and sooner the better every other bent players are dealt with in the same way if there are any.

Postby SnookerFan

From the BBC website;

On this day in 2013: Snooker's former world number five Stephen Lee was found guilty of seven match-fixing offences. Lee was subsequently banned for 12 years.

Anniversary. :D

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:From the BBC website;

On this day in 2013: Snooker's former world number five Stephen Lee was found guilty of seven match-fixing offences. Lee was subsequently banned for 12 years.

Anniversary. :D

Yeah we should celebrate that every year now :-D :wave:

Postby Wildey

The Cueist wrote:Pious response from you all.
Let the guy earn a living like someone called John , And a few other scottish people still involved in snooker.
Lack of evidence but that is all.

How Many more times the man named John fixed nothing at all

Postby The Cueist

Have nothing against either to be fair.
They were both sucked in by evil money hats .
Could Lee get out of it after the first unspeakable act of treachery, Over a barrel thereafter.
Suffers the fall and loss.

Should have been heftily fined.

Yeah he was wrong he bloody well knows that.
I feel sorry for his missus and kids, The bullying they will get at school and the financial hardship on top his missus will have to now suffer.

I know John is no parakeet , He is a great man and he stuck it up them when he came back and won two major crowns, What a man.

He made a bad error of judgement whilst in very threatening situation.

Did Lee?
But would admit nowt.
Is this why they threw the book at him.
How much duress was he under, Threats , Blackmail.

Lee was a bright player but me thinks a dull amateur business man.

Roland I respect your warning to me .
It was not my intention to offend anybody

I will respect other peoples wishes to never bring this up again.

Life goes on.