Post a reply

Re: My snooker epic and also a rule query?

Postby Eirebilly

I have always played the rule that whoever is not at the table plays ref as well. My question is Witz, were you replacing your potted balls for the duration of the match? If so then yes it was you that was at fault.

Postby Witz78

eirebilly wrote:I have always played the rule that whoever is not at the table plays ref as well. My question is Witz, were you replacing your potted balls for the duration of the match? If so then yes it was you that was at fault.

No, as i said to Wild, part of the confusion in hindsight, comes from the fact that there was no set pattern. Its kinda random depending on whos closest to the pocket where the balls potted, or whether the player off the table is sitting down chilling out and just keeping the scores.

I was playing well, and when i play fast i play well (was in a Drago or

Postby Witz78

eirebilly wrote:I have always played the rule that whoever is not at the table plays ref as well. My question is Witz, were you replacing your potted balls for the duration of the match? If so then yes it was you that was at fault.

No, as i said to Wild, part of the confusion in hindsight, comes from the fact that there was no set pattern. Its kinda random depending on whos closest to the pocket where the balls potted, or whether the player off the table is sitting down chilling out and just keeping the scores.

I was playing well, and when i play fast i play well (was in a Drago or Lou Butera :pool: rapid shot mode) so after using the long rest to pot a black, i was already thinking to my next shot when i placed the long rest under the table, so didnt even think about the black needing re-spotted.

Emailed my mate / opponent today and he agreed he was wrong to try and claim the match. Just desperation on his part that id came back from 9-7 down and was leading in the decider rofl