Post a reply

Re: Semi Final 1 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Snooker Overdrive

gallantrabbit wrote:And I couldn`t givve a monkey`s about the bipolar bit. It`s about being a child `who couldn`t care less`and never growing up. Snooker needs to learn to live without him, but snooker cannot afford him to win the title again. Come on Trumpy!! School fees my bottom!!

This comment shows just how ignorant you are :wave:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
TheRocket wrote:http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0,,13165~3164150,00.html

I don't understand this man. So many contradictions. He is a mystery, like the Undertaker.

I just read the article. Typical Ronnie. On Saturday he'll say he wants to continue playing snooker for the next 10 years.

I really hate when he makes silly coments like this. In February, when he anounced he would be playing in this event, he said he missed snooker cause he had nothing to do in his life.

Now he talks about his kids school fees and so on.. I think that may be right, cause it wouldn't make no sense at all to just say that if it wasn't true.

But, as a Ronnie fan, I would really like that he sticks to a decision and goes on to do what he said..

Then again, I know that will never happen, it's been like this since he turned pro and will continue to be until he DEFINATELY retires from this game.
Last edited by Andre147 on 01 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:And I couldn`t givve a monkey`s about the bipolar bit. It`s about being a child `who couldn`t care less`and never growing up. Snooker needs to learn to live without him, but snooker cannot afford him to win the title again. Come on Trumpy!! School fees my bottom!!

This comment shows just how ignorant you are :wave:

rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

Skullman wrote:I can't imagine bipolar disorder is anymore difficult to deal with than depression, yet you never see/saw Graeme Dott coming out with rubbish like this.

with respect to Graeme, hes not the face of snooker and never has a mic stuck in his face constantly looking for a controversial comment.

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:
Skullman wrote:I can't imagine bipolar disorder is anymore difficult to deal with than depression, yet you never see/saw Graeme Dott coming out with rubbish like this.

with respect to Graeme, hes not the face of snooker and never has a mic stuck in his face constantly looking for a controversial comment.

But if Ronnie didn't make controversial comments in the first place, would the press stick a mic in his face on hopes he would make more?

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan Might Retire AGAIN !!

Postby Skullman

Funny how we get suckered into discussing Ronnie threatening to retire every time isn't it? He's done it loads of times and yet we still talk about as if it's any different the last dozen times.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:Funny how we get suckered into discussing Ronnie threatening to retire every time isn't it? He's done it loads of times and yet we still talk about as if it's any different the last dozen times.

I know. It's crazy. Especially the people who are so annoyed by it just love talking about it :wave:

Postby vodkadiet

When O'Sullivan said he wasn't playing this year's World Championship I didn't believe a word of it. I even promised to eat fish and chips if he didn't play this year. I will state right here, right now, that if he doesn't play in next year' s World Championship I will go out on each day of next year's event and buy fish and chips and smother each serving in tartare sauce!

O'Sullivan is a pathological liar.

Postby Wildey

Mark Williams MBE ‏@markwil147

Ronnie o sullivan is the best thing to happen in snooker and the world championships. UNTIL HE OPENS HIS FXXXXXXX MOUTH #sameoldstory

rofl rofl rofl

Postby ringlicker69

vodkadiet wrote:When O'Sullivan said he wasn't playing this year's World Championship I didn't believe a word of it. I even promised to eat fish and chips if he didn't play this year. I will state right here, right now, that if he doesn't play in next year' s World Championship I will go out on each day of next year's event and buy fish and chips and smother each serving in tartare sauce!

O'Sullivan is a pathological liar.

i disagree and i say right now that if he plays next year i will eat 6 chocolate cakes and smother them with cream
so there!!

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:I think Ronnie's playing mind-games. He's trying to take the pressure of himself which is a wise thing to do, IMVHPO.

Let's see if these comments have any effect on Judd.

hes making himself look a right tool that what hes doing and if he wins it will be the worst thing to happen to snooker ever.

Postby Wildey

its time a rule was brought in that to play in the World Championship you have to play 50% of tournaments that season including a minimum of 2 chinese events to stop this goof taking the snake hiss.