Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan Might Retire AGAIN !!

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:hes making himself look a right tool that what hes doing and if he wins it will be the worst thing to happen to snooker ever.

Worst thing ever to happen to snooker? That's a load of bullocks and you know it.

Ronnie coming back was one of the best things to happen to snooker. Even these comments are not a bad thing, imo. They have got snooker in the papers, radio and tv.

absolute rubbish <ok>

Postby gallantrabbit

If O'sullivan's words were all part of Hearn's soap opera aimed at gaining newspaper coverage I wouldn't mind, but the fact is that despite backing Barry to the hilt when he was first mentioned again he has said not one positive word about snooker to give Hearn a lift and a hand. Ronnie's just a complete tosser off the table.

Postby GJ

Ronnie has bi polar so i take what he says off the table with a pinch of salt as any person with common sense would.

Whats trumps excuse for talking BS about his fellow players on a daily basis .........

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan is planning to take revenge on snooker. This game played with sticks and balls has ruined his life. If it hadn't been for snooker he would have been working on a building site in Romford. He is bitter that snooker has taken away this opportunity away from him.

His plan is working perfectly. I believe his ultimate revenge on this tortorous game will be to win his semi final with Judd Trump and then not turn up for the final. This will be a perfect way for him to go out. He sticks 2 fingers up to Hearn, and rides off into the sunset knowing he has humiliated the cruel game in a way that will be remembered forever.

In this way he he will gain far more publicity. He will show his disdain for the game, and will gain iconic status in the eyes of many.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 02 May 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Lucky

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:hes making himself look a right tool that what hes doing and if he wins it will be the worst thing to happen to snooker ever.

Worst thing ever to happen to snooker? That's a load of bullocks and you know it.

Ronnie coming back was one of the best things to happen to snooker. Even these comments are not a bad thing, imo. They have got snooker in the papers, radio and tv.

Show some respect you rat faced upstart. Coming on here with this strawman bullocks. buck off and take your weasel words with you.

Postby vodkadiet

How much are O'Sullivan kids school fees? What school are they attending? Despite their genes, they will probably grow up to be quite intelligent if he a multi millionaire can't afford their school fees. Havind said that, sh*t breeds sh*t, so maybe not.

:|

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan is planning to take revenge on snooker. This game played with sticks and balls has ruined his life. If it hadn't been for snooker he would have been working on a building site in Romford. He is bitter that snooker has taken away this opportunity away from him.

His plan is working perfectly. I believe his ultimate revenge on this tortorous game will be to win his semi final with Judd Trump and then not turn up for the final. This will be a perfect way for him to go out. He sticks 2 fingers up to Hearn, and rides off into the sunset knowing he has humiliated the cruel game in a way that will be remembered forever.

In this way he he will gain far more publicity. He will show his disdain for the game, and will gain iconic status in the eyes of many.

Ronnie has obligation and sponsorship if he doesn't Turn up for the Final it will cost him a hell of a lot and his kids will have to lump it lol.

and BTW he is sponsored by a VODKA Company so in a strange sort of way you might be already paying his kids school fees.

Postby vodkadiet

Wild WC wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan is planning to take revenge on snooker. This game played with sticks and balls has ruined his life. If it hadn't been for snooker he would have been working on a building site in Romford. He is bitter that snooker has taken away this opportunity away from him.

Ronnie has obligation and sponsorship if he doesn't Turn up for the Final it will cost him a hell of a lot and his kids will have to lump it lol.

and BTW he is sponsored by a VODKA Company so in a strange sort of way you might be already paying his kids school fees.

I am happy to pay for his kids schooling as long I don't have to look at their scrawny faces at The Crucible this next few days.

Postby DavieMac

Jewell wrote:

Cant see how they are a good thing tbh. Fair enough the viewing numbers for one match will go up but thats about it.

Casual fans looking in will think the World Champion/poster boy of the sport can't be fussed with it so why should I be.

Re: Semi Final 1 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Missed this earlier and didnt even get to follow it on livescore as was at meetings.

Few questions to ask......

1) What kind of reception did the players get and what split was the crowd in favour of each player ?

2) Whats the latest after Ronnies comments last night

3) How well did each player play

4) What would have been a fair score after the first session

Cheers

1. Ronnie 70/30 crowd advantage

2. no update but anyone who takes any ronnie comments serious is a GRADE A MUG

3. ronnie was class in the balls judd fought back well at the end

4. 5-3 ronnie

nobody takes what that idiot says seriously hes a grade A Tit

the fact he said it at all and almost undermines the rest of the tournament and the sport in general is whats wrong with what he said.

if he retires then go if that what he wants its his life so live it BUT if when he thinks time i get some more publicity he comes out with this time after time after time then its getting very wearing and boring and making snooker out to be a joke.

Re: Semi Final 1 Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Wild, if you don't take what Ronnie said seriously then why do you sound like your almost offended by what he said?

And who are you to say his comments are undermining the tournament? If you feel the event is now undermined then maybe you are not the snooker fan you claim to be.

hes taking the snake hiss out of the game any half decent fan would get offended by that i dont take what he says seriously because the lying little runt will not retire.

id have more respect for him if he would retire or shut the buck up with these retiring bucking bullocks.

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan is just attention seeking again. He can't help being the way he is. It is in his make up. Of course he won't retire. He will be still acting like this when he is 50.

Postby GJ

bi polar is a serious condition a shame some make light of it

pathetic

Postby Smart

If I was taking the snake hiss like ROS has been with his comments about coming back to pay school fees.......then why not go the whole hog and have walk on music by Frank Sinatra....king of the comebacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_so ... nk_Sinatra

quite a few to choose from !! :wave:

Postby vodkadiet

This O'Sullivan retrement nonsense shouldn't be played up to. Rob Walker saying this morning "this may be his swansong' garbage is pathetic.

This miserable 'Rigsby' lookalike will never retire. He is all mouth and just seeks attention as he knows he will never be as popular as those in other bigger sports, and never will be.

Postby gallantrabbit

I doubt it. Hearn doesn't want to be seen as a mug. I think the best policy is to let O'sullivan get on with it. The door is open for him if he wants it. I'm sick and tired of the bloke and have always loved watching him play and secretly supported him even though I can't stand him as a person, but now I'm desperate for Trump to beat him just to prove that he's not the best player in the world that just 'can't be bothered'.
Even bi-polar is not an excuse because bi-polar has highs and lows. If during one of his highs O'sullivan had said ONE positive word about snooker, then I could start to believe him a little. But he's only in it 150% for himself and couldn't give a monkey's about the game. Permanent sneers on your face are not good for the game of snooker so if you don't want it someone else will pick up from where you left off. Hearn should pay him to keep his gob shut and boycott press conferences. Snooker would be all the better for it.

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Hearn says that now, but you can bet your bottom dollar that he'll be on the blower every other day begging Ronnie to comeback.

Barry Hearn would enjoy the challenge of making snooker bigger without Ronnie.

there's only one man with a bigger ego than Ronnie and that's Hearn.

Postby gallantrabbit

Liked what Steve Davis said - "We know full well that Ronnie O’Sullivan’s interviews are a bit like the British weather - changeable. But there’s a dilemma for snooker fans. They love what comes off the end of his cue, but they hate what comes out of his mouth because it is sometimes disrespectful to snooker."

Postby Wildey

Terry Geiffiths "The Star of the show in snooker at the moment isn't Ronnie O'Sullivan but Barry Hearn"

Postby GJ

I have to be honest its good ronnie played worlds but

The rest of the events this season didnt feel any less important not having him playing TBH

<ok>

Postby Lucky

Wild WC wrote:Terry Geiffiths "The Star of the show in snooker at the moment isn't Ronnie O'Sullivan but Barry Hearn"

That's what you get for asking total no bodies about subjects.......total bullocks <ok>

Postby Wildey

Lucky wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Terry Geiffiths "The Star of the show in snooker at the moment isn't Ronnie O'Sullivan but Barry Hearn"

That's what you get for asking total no bodies about subjects.......total bullocks <ok>

Terry Griffiths a no body rofl rofl

Postby Lucky

Wild WC wrote:
Lucky wrote:

Terry Griffiths a no body rofl

Ahh....Terry Griffiths, It was the geezer in your op which had me confused. Senility has a similar effect <ok>

Postby Wildey

my personal opinion is i just wished Ronnie would do it and stick to it.

if he wants to retire then retire and we can move on.

if he wants to carry on then carry on.

they say all publicity is good publicity but ffs announcing his retirement every 5 minute is a bit wet i thought Ronnie was suppose to be unpredictable rofl

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan won't rest until he has won 8 world titles. Equalling Hendry wouldn't be enough for him. I think he will still play on after he has won 8 though.