Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan Might Retire AGAIN !!

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

Fair enough Jewell . I thought you might have meant most easy opponent in the world final but Ronnie already holds that record by beating Ali Carter and he'll supercede it on Monday afternoon when he stuffs the winner of the Walden /Hawkins borefest

Postby vodkadiet

GrumpyMrDavros wrote:Fair enough Jewell . I thought you might have meant most easy opponent in the world final but Ronnie already holds that record by beating Ali Carter and he'll supercede it on Monday afternoon when he stuffs the winner of the Walden /Hawkins borefest

How O'Sullivan will break Hendry's record.

2013 final: Beats Walden 18-4

2014 final: Beats Tom Ford 18-3

2014 final: Beats Rod Lawler 18-1

2015 final: Beats Fergal O'Brien 18-0

Retires to work on a farm with his wife and 6 kids(having paid the school fees for all of them).

Postby vodkadiet

In all seriousness, there is no way O'Sullivan won't be at The Crucible every year until he has 8 world titles, or he just isn't good enough any more.

He cares so much about his place in the game's history books and having a few fan boys saying "Ronnie is the greatest" isn't enough for him. Only when he has 8 world titles will I take talk of retirement from the retard seriously.

Postby vodkadiet

AC or LT? wrote:He said after the match today he wouldn't be back next year quite clearly.

He suffers froms an onset of verbal diahorrea every time a microphone is shoved in his face.

He said he definitely wasn't playing this year a few months ago. The pin end is a pathological liar.

If he doesn't play next year I will buy a pair of leather shoes and wear them for a month.

Postby DavieMac

AC or LT? wrote:He said after the match today he wouldn't be back next year quite clearly.

Its about 1/1000 that he'll be back next year.

People really shouldnt listen to that loon. Just watch him.

Seen and not heard <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

DavieMac wrote:

Its about 1/1000 that he'll be back next year.

People really shouldnt listen to that loon. Just watch him.

Seen and not heard <ok>

The only chance he won't be there is if he is dead!

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:I have to be honest its good ronnie played worlds but

The rest of the events this season didnt feel any less important not having him playing TBH

<ok>

Agreed.

It's a huge achievement for Ronnie to take a year off, and come back and win the World Title. But the other tournaments haven't suffered from him not being there. They've been just as enjoyable. :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Lucky wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22413601

He's changed his mind again <ok>

no you dont say rofl rofl

he really is a bit of a goof

Postby snooker_loopy

My guess is he might have quit for good had he got knocked out in the first round. Now that he's in the final he knows he's still good enough to compete at the highest level and the pay is good enough so he'll continue. Depression or no depression, there's nothing like winning to boost your confidence and desire to continue. But he still has a love/hate relationship with snooker and I can't see that ever going away. But hey, Ronnie, if you win on Monday night you can moan in comfort - all that extra cash so you can be be miserable and a bit richer. :evilgrin:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully the bastard will retire and go back to his horrid marmite life. Hope Hawkins pummels this arrogant bastard to smithereens Joe Johnson style in the final and he retires on the spot after the final. We'd never have to see the runts face again.

Easy. This is a very tolerant community but you're crossing a line here.

Postby GrumpyMrDavros

AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully the bastard will retire and go back to his horrid marmite life. Hope Hawkins pummels this arrogant bastard to smithereens Joe Johnson style in the final and he retires on the spot after the final. We'd never have to see the baby kangaroos face again.

Careful you don't get splinters sitting on that fence mate :hyper:

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully the bastard will retire and go back to his horrid marmite life. Hope Hawkins pummels this arrogant bastard to smithereens Joe Johnson style in the final and he retires on the spot after the final. We'd never have to see the runts face again.

Easy. This is a very tolerant community but you're crossing a line here.

i echo that <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

AC or LT? wrote:Hopefully the bastard will retire and go back to his horrid marmite life. Hope Hawkins pummels this arrogant bastard to smithereens Joe Johnson style in the final and he retires on the spot after the final. We'd never have to see the baby kangaroos face again.

Not worth getting wound up over it. We have no control over it. I just switch off when he is playing , and I am not the only one. However good he is at snooker and however much money he has, he is still a retard, with only retards supporting him. The ironic thing is he wouldn't give the time of day to these people who support him.

I haven't watched one ball of the match, and won't watch one ball tomorrow. It has been very pleasant.

<ok>

Postby Wildey

Lucky wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22429642

And so, the merry go round starts again.

buck me

he probably got up this morning and already changed his mind 5 times before lunch <doh> <doh>

Postby AC or LT?

So apparently we aren't allowed to express a strong opinion regarding O'Sullivan yoyo retirements. As such

"O'Sullivan isn't to me liking but respecting the fact this is a "tolerant community" I'd like to ask whether anybody thinks he'll be defending his title next year."

(is that polite enough)

Postby snooky147

AC or LT? wrote:So apparently we aren't allowed to express a strong opinion regarding O'Sullivan yoyo retirements. As such

"O'Sullivan isn't to me liking but respecting the fact this is a "tolerant community" I'd like to ask whether anybody thinks he'll be defending his title next year."

(is that polite enough)

AC, Get off your moral high horse and read this. viewtopic.php?f=392&t=4088

Postby AC or LT?

snooky147 wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:So apparently we aren't allowed to express a strong opinion regarding O'Sullivan yoyo retirements. As such

(is that polite enough)

AC, Get off your moral high horse and read this. viewtopic.php?f=392&t=4088

The post you've quoted complies with those rules.

Postby snooky147

Listen mate, I like Ronnie as a player but like many whenever he opens his mouth I cringe. And last night live on TV he proved what little class as a person he had when he said what he said in front of his son. So yes, we are a tolerant community and yes you can criticise and argue but you simply can't do it in the manner that you did.
So, now are you going to behave or do I ban you for a while?.
Up to you.