Post a reply

Drago

Postby Eirebilly

After watching the match tonight between Drago and Day some questions were raised in my mind. Firstly, is Ryan Day a worthy member of the top 8. Secondly, Drago is a class player but just how good would he have been with a little more composure. Thirdly, Drago had a shot selection time of 12 seconds so is playing faster and loosing really a good option.

Your thoughts.

Re: Drago

Postby Rocket_ron

i like tony drago he is fun to watch win or lose. if he got some composer he won win more but it would be no fun watching him.

No I dont think Day is a worthy top 8. and on the subject on worthyness I now don't think maquire is worthy top 4

Postby Casey

Day, Maguire and Carter are not good enough, the standard at the very top is a bit shaky but hopefully Robbo, Selby, Ding, Murphy and Allen can stabilise it a bit more

Postby Wildey

eirebilly wrote:After watching the match tonight between Drago and Day some questions were raised in my mind. Firstly, is Ryan Day a worthy member of the top 8. Secondly, Drago is a class player but just how good would he have been with a little more composure. Thirdly, Drago had a shot selection time of 12 seconds so is playing faster and loosing really a good option.

Your thoughts.

wish the welsh hammer played that badly in his second round match.

Drago would be a tournament winner with more composure but would he then be Drago we love

and ive always felt with drago he plays fast for fast sake and not playing his natural game....its almost he wants to be faster than everyone rather than better than everyone.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildJONESEYE wrote:
eirebilly wrote:After watching the match tonight between Drago and Day some questions were raised in my mind. Firstly, is Ryan Day a worthy member of the top 8. Secondly, Drago is a class player but just how good would he have been with a little more composure. Thirdly, Drago had a shot selection time of 12 seconds so is playing faster and loosing really a good option.

Your thoughts.

wish the welsh hammer played that badly in his second round match.

Drago would be a tournament winner with more composure but would he then be Drago we love

and ive always felt with drago he plays fast for fast sake and not playing his natural game....its almost he wants to be faster than everyone rather than better than everyone.

Agreed :idea: <ok>