Post a reply

Re: ROS timeout

Postby Witz78

Wild WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:I'm not talking about Ronnie, just the concept of appearance money which I'm not against.

im just more on the side of the little man persanally i think top players getting enough as it is being in the top 16 this season is a minimum 80k.

Then i see Players strugling at the Bottom whos Going to Give them some cash to dress up and turn up ??

YOU SHOULD BE ALL FOR A FLAT 128 THEN IF YOUR ON THE LITTLE MANS SIDE <ok>

Postby Wildey

I Think a Flat 128 would be less Daugnting for a Player with only 2 Matches to reach the Last 32 istead of 4 with 96 players or a Stagering 6 Rounds with 128 Players.

and if something is less daugnting it focuses the mind so on that basis i have come round to the idea However you still have to beat Players and win 10 Frames to get there and the Likes of Rod Lawler wont Roll over and vanish they will have to beat him and others like him and Rod Proved this week by winning thoes so mentioned 4 Rounds thats not going to be easy.

Postby Roland

Image rights - there's a thing. Surely most would agree that you should be in control of your own name and how that name is represented and who can pay to use your own name? I do. :santa:

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Image rights - there's a thing. Surely most would agree that you should be in control of your own name and how that name is represented and who can pay to use your own name? I do. :santa:

:stir:

True though.