Post a reply

Re: If you could handpick your current top 20

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:Eurosport also cover all the UK events, although I don't know if they just take the BBC's feed. If the BBC drop another event maybe Eurosport might take it, although with less interviews and stuff.

Eurosport just transmits the feed the BCC provides us from the UK, they dont have their own cameras in those UK events, but if the BBC drops a tournament then europort might take it, although as you said with practically no interviews or the backstage of tournaments, etc... in china is the same, this time with feed from CCTV.. they only show the european ptc events and the german masters with their own cameras from eurosport... they dont have the rights to show the sky sports events though, the power snooker, shootout and premier league...

but still, eurosport, with or without their own feeds, is the channel that shows the most snooker all year, covering practically all events as I said above... the only thing that annoys me is when they drop their live coverage to show some highlights from other sport that isnt being shown live, or, worse still, is when they show most snooker from Monday to Friday, only to during the weekends show basically nothing of the semis or final, especially the finals... doesnt happen all the time, but when it does happen it annoys me very much..

I cant complain much though, Eurosport is what got me into snooker, so I should be grateful for that, and I am.

True. :hatoff: Eurosport. Much better than fromsport. Just need some better commentators though.