Post a reply

Re: Which snooker player do you dislike the most and why ?

Postby Witz78

cupotea wrote:Why people dislike Neil Robertson so much, just out of curiosity. I like him!
Anyway, I don't think I strongly dislike any of them enough to add them. I'll just observe from my fence.

lol me too

i dont strongly dislike players <ok>

i HATE them :hyper:

Postby The Cueist

cupotea wrote:as in, they think they're funny? ;)

:P :D

;-) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know im funny,Life is too boring,And too short.

By the way do you like coffee?

Tea is so boring. ;-)

Bck on topic,I dislike Carter full stop and Higgins has been villiefied for hs attempt at cheating in a non WPBSA event,It dont count in the grand scheme of things in my book.

Jimmy White lost to Hendry becaise he feared him too much as a player.

Robertson is the best top player at the moment as Trimp is too arrogant.His form will nosedive,Like this kerboard as half the buttons have fell off. <laugh>

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:" Former World Champion Shaun Murphy"
I realise it is unfair to hate him for this but cannot help myself, he comes across quite well on twitter from the retweets I've seen (I refuse to follow him) and I did enjoy some of the snooker he played at the Masters. He is the only player who I always support the opposition no matter who it is.

So, it has nothing to do with who he beat in the World Championship final? rofl

It has EVERYTHING to do with who he beat in the final, Matthew is entirely responsible for Smurph being a world champion and logically I should have stopped supporting him ...

Postby sundaygirl

Muppet147 wrote:Hendry. He stole four world finals from Jimmy.

When Hendry was winning everything he was my most disliked player. Near perfection and ruthless dedication can be dull and predictable. I actually like the new style falliable Hendry much more.

Postby Wildey

sundaygirl wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Hendry. He stole four world finals from Jimmy.

When Hendry was winning everything he was my most disliked player. Near perfection and ruthless dedication can be dull and predictable. I actually like the new style falliable Hendry much more.

hendry was not dull the way he played he just played atacking snooker to near perfection as you proberbly can get.

in the 80s i hated Steve Davis with a passion but as a adult ive respected his mindset of ruthlesness hence my pick being Matthew Stevens with the mindset and will to win of a blamange.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I used to hate Hendry when he was winning everything. There was no point even watching most tournaments because you knew he'd win.

YES exactly my thoughts on Davis.

reason i loved Stephen was he showed Davis who was boss whitch others couldnt.

Postby kostasmad

Wild's reason of disliking Stevens is the reason I like Stevens so much.

I am sure he was Greek in his previous life.

Laid back, all the talent of the world but not exceeding expectations cause he is rather lazy. Moreover he is so stuborn, he prefers to do it his own way (use the extension or left hand) despite 99% of what all other people sugessting that he is wrong.

He reminds me so much of the Greek nature that its painful to watch sometimes.

Postby gallantrabbit

I don't like players who want everything on a plate for them. Won't name names, but I do mean the top boys who are established in the game and have made a nice few quid.
They can see clearly that 3 years ago the game was only going down, but still aren't up for doing their bit to turn the game around. They'll be swept along anyway but they could do more.
I also dislkie players using twitter to show how brainless they are. You're a top ranked player, with thousands of followers and the most intelligent thing you can come out with is buck.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:I used to hate Hendry when he was winning everything. There was no point even watching most tournaments because you knew he'd win.

you say you hated Davis cos he was always winning

then by that same logic

shouldnt you have hated Hendry after he started winning everything too :shrug:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

you say you hated Davis cos he was always winning

then by that same logic

shouldnt you have hated Hendry after he started winning everything too :shrug:

i loved Stephen because he screwed up the Davis winning machine :bowdown: