Post a reply

Re: Higgins accuses Hearn of ruining UK Champs

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:He was calling for the World Championship to be shortened in April last year.

good point infact <ok>

the message i give to every player DONT TALK bullocks you never know whos listening <doh> <doh>

Yeah. The guy does come out with some belters, don't he? Remember when he wanted the Worlds to be move to China? <doh>

Still, if Ronnie had made any of these suggestions, people would be queuing up to agree with him.

Postby Tubberlad

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:He was calling for the World Championship to be shortened in April last year.

good point infact <ok>

the message i give to every player DONT TALK bullocks you never know whos listening <doh> <doh>

Yeah. The guy does come out with some belters, don't he? Remember when he wanted the Worlds to be move to China? <doh>

Still, if Ronnie had made any of these suggestions, people would be queuing up to agree with him.

Some people would, but the majority would disagree and probably thrash Ronnie if he made the suggestion. I think people would be more inclined to agree with Higgins, but if people don't like a suggestion they ain't gonna take it from any player, and rightly so.

The World Championship shouldn't be moved to China, it shouldn't be shortened and the UK should not have been shortened in my opinion.

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:Some people would, but the majority would disagree and probably thrash Ronnie if he made the suggestion. I think people would be more inclined to agree with Higgins, but if people don't like a suggestion they ain't gonna take it from any player, and rightly so.

The World Championship shouldn't be moved to China, it shouldn't be shortened and the UK should not have been shortened in my opinion.

:bowdown:

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote::-) Keep it zipped has to be the option from here on in for him, just too much tosh from HJ. :-)

whether its in Kiev, a Glasgow nightclub or to journalists about stuff like this, he just cant help opening his gub <doh>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote::-) Keep it zipped has to be the option from here on in for him, just too much tosh from HJ. :-)

whether its in Kiev, a Glasgow nightclub or to journalists about stuff like this, he just cant help opening his gub <doh>

Postby daraghj82

fair play to john , the UK imo has been dumbed down so much in the past 20 years , its supposed to be the big tournament along with the WC and the masters

Postby SnookerFan

daraghj82 wrote:fair play to john , the UK imo has been dumbed down so much in the past 20 years , its supposed to be the big tournament along with the WC and the masters

Did you see Dave Hendon's interview with Barry Hearn? Hearn claimed the shortening of matches was what fans wanted.