Post a reply

Re: Ronnie: I feel blackmailed

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan > Be careful what you wish for.

exactly

if i was barry id seriously consider telling them to get stuffed and snake hiss off he dont need snooker for earning possibilities he came involved because he loves snooker and wants it to work its a long process he cant start to think about individual needs of players its a overall picture of whats best for the sport.

and if he thinks players has to go in to a walk in fridge to play snooker that what he will do.......its up to SPA and the WPBSA to fight the corner of the players but all players not one off mega rich players..

Get stuffed AND snake hiss off?

Isn't that just two ways of doing the same thing.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan > Be careful what you wish for.

exactly

if i was barry id seriously consider telling them to get stuffed and snake hiss off he dont need snooker for earning possibilities he came involved because he loves snooker and wants it to work its a long process he cant start to think about individual needs of players its a overall picture of whats best for the sport.

and if he thinks players has to go in to a walk in fridge to play snooker that what he will do.......its up to SPA and the WPBSA to fight the corner of the players but all players not one off mega rich players..

Get stuffed AND snake hiss off?

Isn't that just two ways of doing the same thing.

heres a third especially for you

buck OFF <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

If O'Sullivan hates the PTC's why is he playing in them? He has said he isn't bothered about rankings, and the money is nothing for someone of his wealth.

He has no principles. He is spineless. For all these threats over the years about quitting, here he is now playing in events he has openly admitted are rubbish. What a hypocrite.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:If O'Sullivan hates the PTC's why is he playing in them? He has said he isn't bothered about rankings, and the money is nothing for someone of his wealth.

He has no principles. He is spineless. For all these threats over the years about quitting, here he is now playing in events he has openly admitted are rubbish. What a hypocrite.

rofl rofl

I agree with your point. He should stop saying he wants to retire, if he has no interest in doing so.

But, on saying that, for somebody who says he doesn't care about Ronnie's opinion, you do a lot of talking about it.

Postby Roland

Roland Cox "Nutter"
==========

yes Roland, perhaps you can Explain to me how a fluke pot is not an unfair advantage, and why a game that allows unfair advantage should not be changed. No? Thought not. Clearly, too many of you love the rules just because they are tradition and have no mind of your own.

Not surprisingly, that is his only come back on the blog, and indeed anyone's come back. None of them can answer why a rule which allows an unfair advantage should be left. Not 1 of them. Even though the rules are flawed they oppose ANY and ALL changes... it is little wonder that I find myself running out of love for the sport... it is because the die hard fanbase is completely closed minded to new ideas. The best thing Hearn could have done is form a break away sport...

Leave these bigots to their then dying traditional sport. You can't reason with these people, get through to them, get any compromises out of them. Nothing.

http://www.rocketronnie.net/viewtopic.p ... 985#p68985

----
OK let me expand just a little bit seeing as I know you’re reading this.

I used the term “nutter” because you are one. You are obsessed with changing the rules of a game you don’t understand. And you don’t understand it. Period. I’ve played a lot of snooker in my lifetime and there is one type of player/person I hate more than anyone, and it’s not the bashers who get flukes when they miss and it’s not the grinders who deliberately mess up the table and knock my rhythm and it’s not the fast attacking players who blast me off the table leaving me no time to think, and it’s not the ones who get distracted and talk a lot when I’m trying to play, it’s the bloody moaners and groaners who focus on luck and can’t accept when they’re beaten fair and square. The ones you out-play and then they won’t shake your hand because you fluked a snooker behind a baulk colour, or fluked a pot which you apologised for at the time, the ones who grumble in the background when you’re trying to get on with your game, making excuses out loud about why they’re losing, the ones who say they're going home just because you’re beating them and who try and put you off when you’re at the table. And you are one of those people. Not only that, those poor people who do play you when you play snooker have to play by your own ridiculous rules. How stupid and up yourself is that?

To top it all off you are a disruptive internet troll intent on causing trouble everywhere you go. You have no love or understanding of the game of snooker, only one player. You only want to “correct the flaws” in the game which only you see because you think your favourite player only loses because of these “flaws”, e.g. the remaining colours being “the easiest” on the table and therefore it's unfair that they're worth 27 points for 6 pots and should be only 6 points. That one is comedy gold by the way, never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Ask yourself Daniel – why is it that everyone in the snooker world shuns you once they wise up to you? Is it because you’re entirely on your own when you rabbit on about “traditionalists”? Is it because you’re obnoxious and rude to everyone you come across? Is it because of complete lack of respect you show to most professional snooker players (“boring plodders”)? Is it because you think you’re more intelligent than everyone else when it is pretty obvious you are not? Or is it your ridiculous and at times down right hilarious suggestions for improvements to the game which are not required and would not work?

I think you're right, time for another break from snooker for you :santa:

----------------------------

Edit - time to get the popcorn in folks <laugh>

http://www.rocketronnie.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4426

Postby Monique

The bit about "personally insult you" is priceless. Although we can't deny that the guy knows what he's talking about ;)

Postby Roland

Monique on the :stir:

I'm looking forward to the section on religious like fanaticism. It's bound to be about nutter fans of Ronnie O'Sullivan :redneck:

Postby Roland

I should point out that the "nutter fans" represent only a small percentage of his fanbase although I'm sure it's obvious who is included in that.

Anyway, suffice to say in the link above I've been "Seifered" and I've gotta hand it to him in the way he's deflected things back at me as if I'm the one with the problem. But then I did launch at him instead of continuing the whole flukes rubbish. My feeling on flukes is that it is annoying when your opponent flukes against you and can be embarrassing when you do it to them, but you just accept it and get on with it and luck always evens itself out. Fluked pots are a very small factor in overall luck what with kicks and fluked snookers and dead cushions and the rest. And that's about as far as I can be bothered to go into the subject because it really doesn't concern me at all. If you get hung up over flukes, you need to get out more. The part of the game I'd like to see implemented more in general club play is the miss rule, and that should take precidence over anything else.

Right, I await this genius documentary with baited breath and that's all I'm saying for now.