Post a reply

Re: Ronnie: I feel blackmailed

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:The PTC's are rubbish. I have said that from the start. However, O'Sullivan should have been banned from snooker a long time ago, so I have no time for anything that idiot says.

rofl

if Ronnie said he liked you .......you wouldnt like what he said <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet

Wild wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:The PTC's are rubbish. I have said that from the start. However, O'Sullivan should have been banned from snooker a long time ago, so I have no time for anything that idiot says.

rofl

if Ronnie said he liked you .......you wouldnt like what he said <laugh>

No, it would be irrelevant to me. There is a difference.

Postby Tubberlad

It's typical rubbish from O'Sullivan. He should be very thankful. Can't believe you agree with him GJ, you normally seem to really dislike him. I think he's wrong, and shouldn't be complaining when he's got a lot to be thankful for.

O'Sullivan, in my opinion, has let the Hearn era down big time. He should be thriving and delighted that this chance has come around, but instead he's mouthed off constantly, and not made the effort to play tournaments. Overall, very disappointed with what's been going on. But he's always like this so maybe we should not be so alarmed at this.

At the end of the day though, this is his profession, one that he has been very, very good at. He has done more good than harm, because there's still nobody I enjoy watching as much, in a game that I love watching more than any other full stop. But at the end of the day, he can't consider his job to be blackmail, who else considers the idea of working and making money to provide for yourself and others as blackmail? Ridiculous.

Postby vodkadiet

Tubberlad wrote:It's typical rubbish from O'Sullivan. He should be very thankful. Can't believe you agree with him GJ, you normally seem to really dislike him. I think he's wrong, and shouldn't be complaining when he's got a lot to be thankful for.

O'Sullivan, in my opinion, has let the Hearn era down big time. He should be thriving and delighted that this chance has come around, but instead he's mouthed off constantly, and not made the effort to play tournaments. Overall, very disappointed with what's been going on. But he's always like this so maybe we should not be so alarmed at this.

At the end of the day though, this is his profession, one that he has been very, very good at. He has done more good than harm, because there's still nobody I enjoy watching as much, in a game that I love watching more than any other full stop. But at the end of the day, he can't consider his job to be blackmail, who else considers the idea of working and making money to provide for yourself and others as blackmail? Ridiculous.

As usual with O'Sullivan he only cares about himself. He has no interest in anything but his ego.

If O'Sullivan was 16 again, he would be delighted at being able to play in these events. Let's not forget when he started his career in 1992 he was playing in the cubicles every day at Norbreck Castle, when there were lots of events to qualify for. I think he won something like 74 of 76 qualifying games. He was happy then.

Imagine if O'Sullivan had been born in 1990 and had to start his career under Walker's regime of 5 events a season? He would have been complaining there were no events to play in.

O'Sullivan is an idiot, should have been banned from snooker years ago, has done far more harm than good for the game, and should be laughed at when making any comment about the running of the game.

Postby Roland

Tubberlad wrote:It's typical rubbish from O'Sullivan. He should be very thankful. Can't believe you agree with him GJ, you normally seem to really dislike him. I think he's wrong, and shouldn't be complaining when he's got a lot to be thankful for.

I am a twat

<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Dannyboy wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan > Be careful what you wish for.

exactly

if i was barry id seriously consider telling them to get stuffed and snake hiss off he dont need snooker for earning possibilities he came involved because he loves snooker and wants it to work its a long process he cant start to think about individual needs of players its a overall picture of whats best for the sport.

and if he thinks players has to go in to a walk in fridge to play snooker that what he will do.......its up to SPA and the WPBSA to fight the corner of the players but all players not one off mega rich players..

Postby Muppet147

he came involved because he loves snooker and wants it to work its a long process he cant start to think about individual needs of players its a overall picture of whats best for the sport.

Should read 'because he is obsessed with power.'

Postby Dannyboy

Wild wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:Ronnie O'Sullivan > Be careful what you wish for.

exactly

if i was barry id seriously consider telling them to get stuffed and snake hiss off he dont need snooker for earning possibilities he came involved because he loves snooker and wants it to work its a long process he cant start to think about individual needs of players its a overall picture of whats best for the sport.

and if he thinks players has to go in to a walk in fridge to play snooker that what he will do.......its up to SPA and the WPBSA to fight the corner of the players but all players not one off mega rich players..

I totally agree. Don't like tarnishing players with the same brush, but they do sound bloody ungreatful at the moment.
If Uncle Barry leaves snooker - the sport will die. END.

Postby mishcka

Dannyboy wrote:If Uncle Barry leaves snooker - the sport will die. END.

I dont think so, this is the same as saying if player y or x leaves the game snooker will be finished. Snooker is bigger than any individual. It may struggle, but it will never DIE!

Postby Wildey

mishcka wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:If Uncle Barry leaves snooker - the sport will die. END.

I dont think so, this is the same as saying if player y or x leaves the game snooker will be finished. Snooker is bigger than any individual. It may struggle, but it will never DIE!

well believe me with the wrong people running it snooker got as close as possible to die it was in limbo no direction just going round and round on the london eye and no way off.

snooker players nearly ruined the sport now they think they know best again god help us all if we are back to where we was 2 years ago.

Postby Smart

snooker was dying under Walker, it is now being re-born...............anyone who does not get that, should seek some professional help. PTCs are the equivalent to the challenger tour in tennis, and gives a proper structure to the tour, feeding into the bigger tournies (main rankers). :-)

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:snooker was dying under Walker, it is now being re-born...............anyone who does not get that, should seek some professional help. PTCs are the equivalent to the challenger tour in tennis, and gives a proper structure to the tour, feeding into the bigger tournies (main rankers). :-)

theres need for improvement that goes without saying but you honestly get the feeling with some players it was better the devil they know and they got comfterble with 3 months off.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Smart wrote:snooker was dying under Walker, it is now being re-born...............anyone who does not get that, should seek some professional help. PTCs are the equivalent to the challenger tour in tennis, and gives a proper structure to the tour, feeding into the bigger tournies (main rankers). :-)

theres need for improvement that goes without saying but you honestly get the feeling with some players it was better the devil they know and they got comfterble with 3 months off.

At least the majos were still untouched

the liar has messed the uk up despite saying no changes to majors his wordsnot mine <ok>

:gag: :wave:

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:yeah not perfect and the UK thing annoys me, but overall snooker is better with Hearn and without Walker :-)

I agree on the whole :hatoff:

But why did he both making a big thing about no chnages to majors then doing it

silly move :gag:

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:
Smart wrote:yeah not perfect and the UK thing annoys me, but overall snooker is better with Hearn and without Walker :-)

I agree on the whole :hatoff:

But why did he both making a big thing about no chnages to majors then doing it

silly move :gag:

yes agree

but you dont hear players making noices about that reason less frames yet more time off <doh>

Postby Tubberlad

Sonny wrote:

I am a twat

<laugh>

O'Sullivan should have been banned years ago, he is an idiotic child :wave:

Postby Dannyboy

So snooker should sacrifice terrestrial TV, on the BBC, by keeping the format as it was - or lengthening it. Lets start living in the real world - the public don't want it! The UK Championship is on the NEXT list of events to be scratched by the BBC.

Unfortunately, all sports need to pander to the demands of TV.

Postby GJ

Dannyboy wrote:So snooker should sacrifice terrestrial TV, on the BBC, by keeping the format as it was - or lengthening it. Lets start living in the real world - the public don't want it! The UK Championship is on the NEXT list of events to be scratched by the BBC.

If he is as smart as some say he would have known this why bother telling snooker fans a blatant lie then

<doh> :gag:

Postby Wildey

Dannyboy wrote:So snooker should sacrifice terrestrial TV, on the BBC, by keeping the format as it was - or lengthening it. Lets start living in the real world - the public don't want it! The UK Championship is on the NEXT list of events to be scratched by the BBC.

Who sais the Public doesent Want it i bucking want it GJ bucking wants it so in my book the bucking public wants it or The BBC can go and buck themselves if they expect me to pay license fee for a NON Snooker Channell.

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:

Who sais the Public doesent Want it i bucking want it GJ bucking wants it so in my book the bucking public wants it or The BBC can go and buck themselves if they expect me to pay license fee for a NON Snooker Channell.

:hatoff: :spot on: :bowdown:

Postby mediter

Wild wrote:

Who sais the Public doesent Want it i little kittens playing with each other having fun want it GJ little kittens playing with each other having fun wants it so in my book the little kittens playing with each other having fun public wants it or The BBC can go and little kitten themselves if they expect me to pay license fee for a NON Snooker Channell.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

:spot on:

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan and Hearn should both be kicked out of the sport and sent home with no clothes on.

Postby mediter

Wild wrote:

Who sais the Public doesent Want it i little kittens playing with each other having fun want it GJ little kittens playing with each other having fun wants it so in my book the little kittens playing with each other having fun public wants it or The BBC can go and little kitten themselves if they expect me to pay license fee for a NON Snooker Channell.

Actually, this post is :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A few years back or so, was Wild`s another classic brilliant post which I copypasted and saved. It was this:

The Reason For My Absence !!!!

People Seems to think The Reason i left and being Stuborn not coming back was because of me getting a Ban...........wrong

The Reason is i was Warned For Goading that i felt rich comming from the chief goader that has goaded me constantly for months because of hendrys c**p form and he should give up etc.....i did goad him because he deserves it for the fact he goaded case and moondan away from this site...2 respected posters that would add to this site...and yet when i did it back to him i got a warning for it....

now when the GOAT Arguament starts between me and him he is the 1 that starts it always but people are 2 thick to see that so instead of staying here being called a fanboy when im not ive decided to leave so this place can be the boriing little forum with no real debate just yes sir yes sir three bags full sir by like minded people.............if people wants me back they have to take me back not some yes man bull s*** im never going to be that to knowone EVER...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

rofl rofl rofl

Brilliant passion and wild`s usual ultimate fair play :bowdown:

These wild´s posts are just so good just have to copypaste and save those. I laughed (in a good way) almost all night after reading these posts... Just brilliant passion.

Postby Wildey

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/ot ... _1_3950395

Barry Hearn admiting hes blackmailing players and basicly saying he dont give a flying buck about it rofl

“Ronnie is quite right that it is a form of blackmail, and I put my hands up and plead guilty. When I don’t do that blackmail, like at a recent invitational event in Brazil, nine out of the top 16 didn’t travel because they probably thought it was a long way to go.

“I should have made it a ranking event and that would have justified Ronnie’s case.

rofl

Postby Wildey

i cant help but copy and paste some of these Quotes i could have almost Written them well with a few Spelling mistakes thrown in <laugh> .

“If the top players like Ronnie O’Sullivan look at it just for money, they are missing the point. I am in this for the long run, I am going to build a global sport with solid foundations for the benefit of all the players.

“The best players will win the most money, of course, but I can’t afford to give the players the choice too much because I know from experience they will get lazy and not bother.