Post a reply

Re: Are people slowly turning against Judd Trump?

Postby Wildey

alright enough of this bull.

i dont think people are turning against judd based on twitter or talking bullocks on twitter everyone does that but his attitude to Australia experience and not going to brazil is surprising.

i can in a way understand people with families not going to Brazil with the calender as it is. if you going to pick and chose you going to miss this event.

but on the other hand in September Stuart Bingham girlfriend is due and yet his name is down for Brazil but that must be a individual decision for him or them if they go or not.

it will be interesting to see how judd goes this season but hes young we all been there so doubt people will turn against him he is great for the sport but you got to respect the sport not take it for granted you going to play amazing.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:alright enough of this bull.

i dont think people are turning against judd based on twitter or talking bullocks on twitter everyone does that but his attitude to Australia experience and not going to brazil is surprising.

i can in a way understand people with families not going to Brazil with the calender as it is. if you going to pick and chose you going to miss this event.

but on the other hand in September Stuart Bingham girlfriend is due and yet his name is down for Brazil but that must be a individual decision for him or them if they go or not.

it will be interesting to see how judd goes this season but hes young we all been there so doubt people will turn against him he is great for the sport but you got to respect the sport not take it for granted you going to play amazing.

I agree. <ok>

Postby Wildey

Late last night his Mate made the Bristol to London Round trip to get his passport hes going over to ireland for a exhibition this weekend.

what is it with snooker players and passports rofl

Postby Roland

What part of that match against Ding didn't you understand Wild? You keep going on about Brazil but we know why Trump and Ding's names aren't on the list because they obviously had other ideas.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:What part of that match against Ding didn't you understand Wild? You keep going on about Brazil but we know why Trump and Ding's names aren't on the list because they obviously had other ideas.

dont give a flying buck about crappy exhibition bullocks if they not at the brazilian masters they are not going anywhere ideas or bucking not.

Postby GJ

the only people who are bitter at judd enjoying his new status and perks as a top player are bitter mugs

IMO

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:What part of that match against Ding didn't you understand Wild? You keep going on about Brazil but we know why Trump and Ding's names aren't on the list because they obviously had other ideas.

dont give a flying buck about crappy exhibition bullocks if they not at the brazilian masters they are not going anywhere ideas or bucking not.

:irk:

Postby Wildey

id fine them if they had played a exhibition after not entering a tournament.

if they dont play they stay home with family and friends not buck about for their own indulgence.

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:the only people who are bitter at judd enjoying his new status and perks as a top player are bitter mugs

IMO

There does seem to be a complaint that he's focussing too much time on cars, watches and twitter and not enough on practice. Hence his first round exit in PTCs and in Australia. But a lot of players are rusty early season, we'll have to see how it goes from here.

The stuff about him being an international playboy came from one twitter entry, as far as I'm concerned. So to complain that he's not living up to it is a nothing complaint.

Postby GJ

his stuff on twitter about being a play boy is probably abit tounge in cheek FFS

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I'm glad you're not in charge of the world that's all I can say

so it would be fine for them to line their pockets while telling brazil to buck off :?

Postby Wildey

ill tell you one thing if i was organizing a tournament and players rejected a offer to play and instead went to play exhibitions and world snooker did nothing id cancel the event and tell world snooker to go and buck themselves.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:ill tell you one thing if i was organizing a tournament and players rejected a offer to play and instead went to play exhibitions and world snooker did nothing id cancel the event and tell world snooker to go and little kitten themselves.

Sonny is right, you're off your rocker.

Postby GJ

it looks like wild has been looking for any excuse to have a go at trump

...... others are not in brazil why pick on trump

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:ill tell you one thing if i was organizing a tournament and players rejected a offer to play and instead went to play exhibitions and world snooker did nothing id cancel the event and tell world snooker to go and little kitten themselves.

Sonny is right, you're off your rocker.

why ?

tournaments is priority not some bucking shitty bullocks crap

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:it looks like wild has been looking for any excuse to have a go at trump

others not talking about bucking exhos in bastard china <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:it looks like wild has been looking for any excuse to have a go at trump

others not talking about bucking exhos in bastard china <doh> <doh> <doh>

:wave:

Postby Bourne

Wild you're inferring that the players are bigger than the game now, you're essentially saying if Judd (or whoever) doesn't turn up then you should cancel the event ... that's not just bonkers, it's retarded - snooker needs to get to a place where players are picking and choosing where they play, this is just the start.

Postby Wildey

and theres a world of different also if he was playing a exho down the road in his home town but if players don't go to brazil they not going to bucking china thats for sure.

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:and theres a world of different also if he was playing a exho down the road in his home town but if players don't go to brazil they not going to little kittens playing with each other having fun china thats for sure.

That's why we're grateful you're not in charge and never will be <ok>

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Wild you're inferring that the players are bigger than the game now, you're essentially saying if Judd (or whoever) doesn't turn up then you should cancel the event ... that's not just bonkers, it's retarded - snooker needs to get to a place where players are picking and choosing where they play, this is just the start.

i did not say that you stupid bucking pin end ??

are you blind

i said if world snooker let players disrespect a event i was organizing id tell them to go buck themselves....if players not going thats fine but they are not going for exhos to china <ok>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:Wild you're inferring that the players are bigger than the game now, you're essentially saying if Judd (or whoever) doesn't turn up then you should cancel the event ... that's not just bonkers, it's retarded - snooker needs to get to a place where players are picking and choosing where they play, this is just the start.

i did not say that you stupid little kittens playing with each other having fun porcupine spike ??

are you blind

i said if world snooker let players disrespect a event i was organizing id tell them to go little kitten themselves....if players not going thats fine but they are not going for exhos to china <ok>

Killjoy :gramp:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:and theres a world of different also if he was playing a exho down the road in his home town but if players don't go to brazil they not going to little kittens playing with each other having fun china thats for sure.

That's why we're grateful you're not in charge and never will be <ok>

but Barry Hearn sees it the same so i dont need to be in charge <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:as far as im concerned International Playboi, Sicknote, The parakeet, Dafyyd Thomas, Worzel Gummidge and Kendo Nagasaki are all prats for missing out on the Brazil tournament. END OF !!!

thats another arguament rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:as far as im concerned International Playboi, Sicknote, The parakeet, Dafyyd Thomas, Worzel Gummidge and Kendo Nagasaki are all prats for missing out on the Brazil tournament. END OF !!!

But to be fair, the guy who played Worzel Gummidge has been dead for a number of years.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

But to be fair, the guy who played Worzel Gummidge has been dead for a number of years.

the excuses just keep on coming <doh> <doh>

rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: and the guy with the white hair alright too :john: