Re: John Higgins Interview

Postby Roland

Nice one Steve K, great interview. I gave you a retweet :santa:

Postby Wildey

Jesus is John Small,you massive or did john fall in a hole <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Nice one Steve as i said after the Holt interview interviewing Top Players can be monotonous because the same Questions asked but you did not go down that route well done.

I know a lot of the players are complaining that more and more tournaments are going to give them more and more expenses but at the end of the day they shouldn’t be thinking how much it is costing them they should be thinking about how much they could win.

John is So Right there Come on Guys pull yourself together with some positivity.

Postby SnookerFan

So, after years of complaining that there weren't enough snooker tournaments, players are now complaining that there are too many?

Postby Bourne

No they're complaining about the expenses and travel issues, but the probably is the fact they have to adapt to a new loaded calendar, the first year was always going to be the hardest because the jump from 6 to 19 tournaments a year is huge. This season will be different because players are much more used to these issues.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:So, after years of complaining that there weren't enough snooker tournaments, players are now complaining that there are too many?

cant make it up <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:No they're complaining about the expenses and travel issues, but the probably is the fact they have to adapt to a new loaded calendar, the first year was always going to be the hardest because the jump from 6 to 19 tournaments a year is huge. This season will be different because players are much more used to these issues.

I guess I can see how it would come as a shock. Especially with many tournaments being international. But as John said, you can't think that way. They could always give up snooker and get an office job if they like. <laugh>

Must say, I'm really looking forward to the Australian Open this season. I hope the 4am matches are shown. Love a bit of early morning drama. :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:They could always give up snooker and get an office job if they like. <laugh>

their life their choice but if they want to be a professional player they better spend on new
because they will be using them a lot more in future.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Well done Steve but i just cant bring myself to read any of his tripe.

rofl
so predictable

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Well done Steve but i just cant bring myself to read any of his tripe.

Really? I hear he logs on regularly, to read your Snooker Island posts.

Postby Tubberlad

:win:

Well done all the same Steve