Post a reply

Re: Lenny Henry radio show about snooker

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:up to 11 years of age id never seen snooker knew nothing about it.

its like falling in love nothing can explain what attracts a man to a woman or man to a man lol

it just something there and you go with it.

no disrespect to Lenny Henry but hes as funny as piles ive never got him at all and find him rubbish but thats me :-)

RACIST :no: :no:

he was of his time i'll admit along with the likes of Hale and Pace, French and Saunders, Alexi Sayle, Ben Elton etc but he deserves to be wheeled out every 2nd year for his baby, Comic Relief

i never got him at the time

and im not Racist

i think he would have been better in situation comedy as he did in the 80s remember Delbert Wilkins lol but as a stand up i wished he was sitting down :chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:They're not Irish at all, it was on Nickelodeon <laugh>

Tears in my eyes, never gets old, I'm a true 90's kid

That's one of those things that it's so rubbish, it's actually quite funny. Behold the shoddy attempts at humour. rofl

Postby Tubberlad

I can speak for all my many stupid friends: that's so bucking funny it's unreal. Don't care what anyone says. It was the coolest show to watch up until we were around ten, before Nickelodeon went rubbish and pulled all their main shows. For shame :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Tubberlad wrote:I can speak for all my many stupid friends: that's so bucking funny it's unreal. Don't care what anyone says. It was the coolest show to watch up until we were around ten, before Nickelodeon went rubbish and pulled all their main shows. For shame :-(

Sorry, didn't mean to diss. Just kidding around. I can see how that would be funny for kids, but I turned 10 in 1990, and didn't have Sky, so was probably too old and too uncool for it.

Postby Tubberlad

SnookerFan wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:I can speak for all my many stupid friends: that's so bucking funny it's unreal. Don't care what anyone says. It was the coolest show to watch up until we were around ten, before Nickelodeon went rubbish and pulled all their main shows. For shame :-(

Sorry, didn't mean to diss. Just kidding around. I can see how that would be funny for kids, but I turned 10 in 1990, and didn't have Sky, so was probably too old and too uncool for it.

Don't beat yourself up over it Snookerfan :hatoff:

When we were ten, this was the bucking show. I was a God for a brief period as one of the few kids with Nickelodeon...it couldn't last :-(

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

SnookerFan wrote:Keenan and Kel. rofl bucking hell. Now there's a show aimed at people who are still young enough to be in their mother's womb.

When my brother was in college back around 1998 he used to get me to tape it for him so he could watch it at home at weekends. I liked it at the time but I was still in Primary School. Remember this was at a time when some students used to watch Teletubbies so Kenan & Kel isn't too bad.