Post a reply

Re: Which snooker player are you most like?

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Witz is like Matthew Stevens. He promised much (when it came to booing Higgins), but at the end he just bottled it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Witz is like Matthew Stevens. He promised much (when it came to booing Higgins), but at the end he just bottled it.

Nah more like Robbo v Trump, kicked out early before i had a chance to make any impact

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:

Nah more like Robbo v Trump, kicked out early before i had a chance to make any impact

:D

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:1-0 in world titles

all that counts

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :win:

21 v 29

all that counts

time is on Judds side

Worzel Scummidge was 28 before he won it :D

bet they said the same when jimmy was trumps age

<laugh> :boo:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:1-0 in world titles

all that counts

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :win:

21 v 29

all that counts

time is on Judds side

Worzel Scummidge was 28 before he won it :D

bet they said the same when jimmy was trumps age

<laugh> :boo:

Jimmy didnt care about winning the WC tho

if he had hed have followed Alexs lead and had 6 weeks off the vodka and lived on honey and vitamin pills during the WC

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Jimmy didnt care about winning the WC tho

if he had hed have followed Alexs lead and had 6 weeks off the vodka and lived on honey and vitamin pills during the WC

rofl rofl

You're not that guy, I spoke to in a hotel bar in Sheffield that thought Jimmy threw at least one of his world finals, are you?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 19 Jul 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Sickpotter

Hendry or Trump build wise....though Hendry's picked up a few stone on me over the last few years.

Playing wise.....Trump or White....all out attack lefties ;-)

Temperament wise....varies day to day. When I was in my late teens/early 20's I was pretty focused and had good match temperament.....Hendryish. Now I don't play enough and my form comes and goes so unfortunately I'd have to say it's Jimmish at the moment :sad: . Seems to come back for big matches though so tough call. :chin: