Post a reply

Snooker Island Awards 2010-11

Postby Witz78

following on from Snooker Backers Willie Awards here the Islands very own awards ceremony. :hatoff:

Feel free to add any awards that ive missed off the list rofl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Worst Spelling and Punctuation Award - Wild retains his crown with ease

The biggest fanboy Award - shared between GJ and Wild

The Eat Humble Pie Award - Wild for his season long witch hunt against Trump

The Eat Pie Award - Snookerfan

The Honourary SI Member who isnt actually a member - Rooney Shrek and Welsh Superfan

The Lasse Munstermann Teapot Award for Biggest Bumboy - Smart

The Gary Wilmot Award for funniest posts - Snookerfan

The Most Popular New Member Award - Becky AKA Redhead

The "70 stone man" Award for Needing to Get Out of the House More Award - Wild and Snookerfan

The Stevie Wonder Award for watching the least amount of snooker youd tickets for - Witz

The Lunatic Running the Asylum Award - Sonny

The Jason Gardner and Louie Spence Award for Biggest Dancing fan - A tie between Wild watching Dancing on Ice, Case after seeing him in action on the dancefloor and Snookerfan for continually talking about dancing.

The Out-Wild Wild Award - jojo

The Hale and Pace Best Double Act Award - GJ and Wild

The Stick Yer Snooker Island Up Yer Jacksie Award - John From London Town during his AWOL period

The More Alter Egos than Mick Foley Award - Seifer

The Most Offensive Avatar Award - Witz, bizarrely my pic of Dirty Den offended more of yous than Gaddaffi does

The "Dennis Watts" Biggest Lothario on SI Award - Tubberlad (just to snake hiss GJ off)

The Most Informative Poster on SI Award - Sickpotter

The Jeremy Paxman Most Argumentative Poster - Monique

The Big Fat Gyspy Wedding Award for moving around between different allies Award - Rocket Ron

The Barry Hearn Award for Services to Snooker / fans - Sarah Mount and Monique

The SI Hall of Fame Award - Noel

Re: Snooker Island Awards 2010-11

Postby SnookerFan

I would like to thank everybody who made my numerous awards possible. It took a lot of hard work to be voted 70-stone bloke of the year, as well as the very prestigious Eat Pie award. *sniff* I promised I wouldn't cry....

I'd like to thank my parents, without them all this wouldn't be possible. And I'd like to thank my fans. They turn out to read the gibberish that I write every post, you mean a lot to me, man.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I would like to thank everybody who made my numerous awards possible. It took a lot of hard work to be voted 70-stone bloke of the year, as well as the very prestigious Eat Pie award. *sniff* I promised I wouldn't cry....

I'd like to thank my parents, without them all this wouldn't be possible. And I'd like to thank my fans. They turn out to read the gibberish that I write every post, you mean a lot to me, man.

i got 6 awards :bow:

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I would like to thank everybody who made my numerous awards possible. It took a lot of hard work to be voted 70-stone bloke of the year, as well as the very prestigious Eat Pie award. *sniff* I promised I wouldn't cry....

You did have to share some of them with me though. rofl

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

its nothing to be celebrating rofl

Postby Sarah Mount

:happy: WOW! I won an award! Thank you very much indeed, and what an honour to share it with Monique!

My greatest achievement before this was winning a medal for my five-a-side womens football team coming second in a tournament. There were two ladies teams in the event! rofl

What a great read they were-very entertaining! :D

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I just had to google Gary Wilmot to see who he is. I'm still not sure if this is a legitimate award, or a sarcastic one. <laugh>

:afro: your old enough to remember him for gods sake <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I just had to google Gary Wilmot to see who he is. I'm still not sure if this is a legitimate award, or a sarcastic one. <laugh>

:afro: your old enough to remember him for gods sake <doh>

I got your Mick Foley gag, for what that's worth?

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:Can we put in for a Babe of the Year award? Or would that just make us look pervy?

Redhead <ok> :afro: :clap:
Sorry Mon :kiss:

Postby Roland

I am the lunatic running the asylum :D

brilliant rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:

its nothing to be celebrating rofl

of course it is

Ronnie was celebrating winning power snooker ffs

i got 6 of them <ok>

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can we put in for a Babe of the Year award? Or would that just make us look pervy?

Redhead <ok> :afro: :clap:
Sorry Mon :kiss:

Sarah Mount hater :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Postby Wildey

only 1 winner there

Postby Roland

the :cat: :whip: award has to go to Mrs Smart for keeping her man in check when playing pool for money <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:the :cat: :whip: award has to go to Mrs Smart for keeping her man in check when playing pool for money <laugh>

isnt that the :td: under the thumb award <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:I am the lunatic running the asylum :D

brilliant rofl

I noticed myself in work this week with my hand on my side doing the teapot, gonna have to keep a check on that now. rofl :wave:

YES

or some tit wont let you forget it <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:I am the lunatic running the asylum :D

brilliant rofl

I noticed myself in work this week with my hand on my side doing the teapot, gonna have to keep a check on that now. rofl :wave:

dont feel you have to keep it in check

we wont discriminate against you :limp:

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Tubberlad wrote:Greatest Lothario on Snookerisland? Christ, I'm humbled :win:

dont get too excited, you only just pipped Snookerfan :weeds:

i guess the dance moves gave you it <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

<laugh>

I would have thought Bourne would get it after his efforts to pull front row redhead, but I'm honoured nonetheless :chuckle:

GJtheaussiehasbeen will not like this :win:

Postby Bourne

GJ has more chance of pulling a muscle these days than a bird :limp: He's lost his touch :D

Postby Tubberlad

By the way Witz, top marks for effort, really funny article. I particularly liked the award won by John <laugh>

Unfortunatly, some took it a little too seriously, GJ has not reacted well to losing his crown as premier lothario, and his hostility towards me proves this.

Nice touch at the end with a hall-of-fame award by the way <ok> I'm sure he's doing his nut up there since Higgins won <laugh>