Post a reply

Re: Has anyone EVER seen at atmosphere like it?

Postby Roland

Yes I did change the swear filter words yesterday. I think intercourse and bar steward are too obvious for example. Page 1 of day 2 of the final, Wild went off on one so now the swear filter makes him looks even more silly:

believe me its not scaring john higgins at all and who the little kitten told him top reign it in you I am a wally because i didnt.

little kittens playing with each other having fun hell on another thread you said nobody ramming him down peoples throats thats exactly what you are little kittens playing with each other having fun doing wally.

listen ffs instead of being a defensive.

trump has turned you in to little kittens playing with each other having fun seifer with the never ending fluffy bunnies

all i mother and baby kangaroo little kittens playing with each other having fun said porcupine spike is john higgins wont lie down and let nobody run all over him i said little kitten all that trumps game not good enough to win because i think it little kittens playing with each other having fun good enough ive got his little kittens playing with each other having fun avatar and im shouting hard for him to win but little kitten sakes the way your going on you making me go against him in the same little kittens playing with each other having fun way that rochdale baby kangaroo made me with ronnie so reign it chameleon little kittens playing with each other having fun in big cat.

Re: Has anyone EVER seen at atmosphere like it?

Postby randam05

Sonny wrote:Yes I did change the swear filter words yesterday. I think intercourse and bar steward are too obvious for example. Page 1 of day 2 of the final, Wild went off on one so now the swear filter makes him looks even more silly:

believe me its not scaring john higgins at all and who the little kitten told him top reign it in you I am a wally because i didnt.

little kittens playing with each other having fun hell on another thread you said nobody ramming him down peoples throats thats exactly what you are little kittens playing with each other having fun doing wally.

listen ffs instead of being a defensive.

trump has turned you in to little kittens playing with each other having fun seifer with the never ending fluffy bunnies

all i mother and baby kangaroo little kittens playing with each other having fun said porcupine spike is john higgins wont lie down and let nobody run all over him i said little kitten all that trumps game not good enough to win because i think it little kittens playing with each other having fun good enough ive got his little kittens playing with each other having fun avatar and im shouting hard for him to win but little kitten sakes the way your going on you making me go against him in the same little kittens playing with each other having fun way that rochdale baby kangaroo made me with ronnie so reign it chameleon little kittens playing with each other having fun in big cat.

Thats excellent rofl