Post a reply

Re: live rankings update during world championships

Postby jojo

well if ricky walden and mark allen win their first matches they keep ahead of hendry which means he stays outside the top sixteen even if he beats honest joe

add fat bastard into the mix if he beats parakeet in the first round and hendry beats honest joe they both level on points going into round two

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:well if ricky walden and mark allen win their first matches they keep ahead of hendry which means he stays outside the top sixteen even if he beats honest joe

add fat bastard into the mix if he beats parakeet in the first round and hendry beats honest joe they both level on points going into round two

in that case Lee would be ahead as he has more points earned this season.

Postby SnookerFan

Caledonian Craig wrote:In all honesty then Stephen Hendry MUST beat probably Mark Selby in the Second Round (if both get there) to protect his tip sixteen slot. Tough ask.

Come on Hendry! One last good run. Hendry the 8th. COME ON! :D

Postby jojo

witz i think walden is a certainty

most expect parakeet to prosper over fat bastard ive gone for fat bastard in the predictions and you know how much i will be cheering on against higgins opponents

ive gone for stevens in the predictions contest against allen but i will now be supporting allen in that ha

so i think one out of three is guaranteed the other two well have to wait and see

Postby wheelsofsteel

SnookerFan wrote:
Caledonian Craig wrote:In all honesty then Stephen Hendry MUST beat probably Mark Selby in the Second Round (if both get there) to protect his tip sixteen slot. Tough ask.

Maybe 110 sport can finally sell the T-shirts they had made up in 2002

Postby Casey

It needs Walden and Allen to both win for Hendry to be out.

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:

It needs Walden and Allen to both win for Hendry to be out.

Or a Lee win too would put him above Hendry :win:

Postby jojo

the way some of the results been going if stevens loses tomorrow against tubby little fat bastard theres a decent chance he gets knocked out the elite esepecially if walden wins tomorrow

assuming walden and allen win tomorrow stevens is in danger of falling out he will need quite a few 2nd round results to go his way

Postby The Cueist

wheelsofsteel wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Maybe 110 sport can finally sell the T-shirts they had made up in 2002

No they can't,As due to over investment they had to use them this winter in the cold snap to warm their office as British Gas had cut them off,Allegedly. ;-)

But hey-ho there is still a glut of 05-2010 T-Shirts that need using up ,As i am reliably informed that the barn they rent for their merchandise is up for lease,As the current occupiers are in dire straits.Allegedly. :phew:

You never know,They might even turn up on this very forum in the section known as consnookerbles or dare i say it,E-bay.

Some northern spiv could sell them on there.You just never know do you. ;-)