Post a reply

Re: Will there be another Power Snooker?

Postby jojo

power snooker was rubbish i would have gone to see it at the 02 if it was real snooker but it was rubbish utter rubbish nothing like the real game these idiots who want fast entertainment they should go stick a cue up their bottom then they will feel entertained and it wont need to last long

bucking idiots

Postby Wildey

jojo wrote:power snooker was rubbish i would have gone to see it at the 02 if it was real snooker but it was rubbish utter rubbish nothing like the real game these idiots who want fast entertainment they should go stick a cue up their bottom then they will feel entertained and it wont need to last long

bucking idiots

interesting take on it rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
jojo wrote:power snooker was rubbish i would have gone to see it at the 02 if it was real snooker but it was rubbish utter rubbish nothing like the real game these idiots who want fast entertainment they should go stick a cue up their bottom then they will feel entertained and it wont need to last long

bucking idiots

You and Jojo have the potential to be great friends. <laugh>

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

bucking idiots

theyseemsimilarsometimesdontthey :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

bucking idiots

theyseemsimilarsometimesdontthey :wave:

Oh buck off.... I created a takeaway thread for you. :grrr: