Do people like Rob Walker?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes : 20

Re: Rob Walker

Postby randam05

Hes great to speak to! so friendly and enthusiastic about it all. <ok> good guy :)

Postby Steve K

I found the MC at the Snooker Shootout appauling. He bumbled players names several times and just didn't seem to care half of the time. Rob Walker is heads and shoulders above that guy and the world open bloke, he's great at warming up the crowd before matches start and is a real asset around the venues in general.

Postby SnookerFan

Steve K wrote:I found the MC at the Snooker Shootout appauling. He bumbled players names several times and just didn't seem to care half of the time. Rob Walker is heads and shoulders above that guy and the world open bloke, he's great at warming up the crowd before matches start and is a real asset around the venues in general.

And he doesn't prattle on about dolphins. <laugh>

Postby DavieMac

Not a fan. Good at warming the crowd up i'll give him that but when the camera hits him :irk:

Postby wheelsofsteel

randam05 wrote:Hes great to speak to! so friendly and enthusiastic about it all. <ok> good guy :)

so was Harold Shipman according to his patients

Postby apocalypse_pony

I have signed up to this forum purely to say this: Rob Walker is a nob.

Purely in the world of snooker you understand, I don't give a damn about his other activities. In the world of snooker, he is a cringeworthy hammer who should be forcibly ejected from the Crucible Theatre. More to the point, he should never of been let into the place.

The final straw for me?

His lamentable attempt at "poetry" during this year's world championship. I sat in my chair, slack jawed in horror, watching this pretentious oily nirk wittering away at the camera for a full 5 minutes. WHO'S IDEA WAS THAT?

Can any talentless nobody now book themselves a slot on BBC primetime to spout drivel?

He has the nauseatingly over enthusiastic demeanor of a school boy on the last day of term... every day. To say this is unsuited to the subdued world of snooker is an understatement.

Go back to whatever else it is you do in your life please. Go quickly and quietly if that is possible...