Post a reply

Re: Dominic Dale - Crucible Qualifier 2011

Postby graniteoatcake

love reading DD's blog on WS site, he is obviously a very intelligent guy, very knowledgeable about his sport and other hobbies and always polite... infact a gentleman.

DD (spaceman) if youre reading this... get the blogs a bit more regular mate.

Postby randam05

I wish he was reading this! dom mate, if you are, my phone number is 01112222777798 and email is randam05@hotmail.co.uk :) Cheers spaceman. <laugh>

But yes I love reading his blogs! hope to see more, and of all the players that have an official website of their own, he doesnt and I think it would be good if he did! Fergal O brien and Joe swail have one, and theyve won less than him so he deserves one! Get one up man!

Postby Roland

He'll probably need some help in setting one up. Anyway I've done the first part of transcription, about a third of the way through. It's a great interview if you're a snooker geek and want to learn about things from the perception of a professional. Everything from the psychology of what goes through your mind as a player in different situations to what to look for in a cue. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it when I put it on the blog.

And Janie has sent me this great photo of Dominic when he was 19 with the Welsh Amateur trophy.

Postby kostasmad

Dominic Dale...what a great guy. I met him 2 years ago in the Welsh Open and was too shy to ask a photograph. I went there saying: Hey Dominic, you are a great player and guy. Can we take a picture together? And he was like: For sure my friend. Lovely smile and down to earth. Thats why I love the Welsh...On the other hand there is always Wild....hahahahah...just kidding mate...

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:I wish he was reading this! dom mate, if you are, my phone number is 01112222777798 and email is randam05@hotmail.co.uk :) Cheers spaceman. <laugh>

But yes I love reading his blogs! hope to see more, and of all the players that have an official website of their own, he doesnt and I think it would be good if he did! Fergal O brien and Joe swail have one, and theyve won less than him so he deserves one! Get one up man!

Quick everybody. Give him a hoax call. <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
randam05 wrote:I wish he was reading this! dom mate, if you are, my phone number is 01112222777798 and email is randam05@hotmail.co.uk :) Cheers spaceman. <laugh>

Quick everybody. Give him a hoax call. <laugh>

thats not a real phone number :bs:

Postby Sarah Mount

SnookerFan wrote:
And when the intercourse are we getting that Reanne Evans one? :wild2:

:ashamed:

Sorry SnookerFan-this is my fault completely. It will be done asap and available for you all to read. Apologies to all and to Sonny for the delay in getting this interview.

Postby SnookerFan

Sarah Mount wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Sorry SnookerFan-this is my fault completely. It will be done asap and available for you all to read. Apologies to all and to Sonny for the delay in getting this interview.

<laugh> Entirely unneccessary to apologise. I was just winding Sonny up. Sarah = :bowdown:

Postby Sarah Mount

SnookerFan wrote:
Sarah Mount wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

<laugh> Entirely unneccessary to apologise. I was just winding Sonny up. Sarah = :bowdown:

rofl Thanks SnookerFan! I do apologise though, especially to Sonny who has been very patient despite people waiting on answers to their questions. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. I guess, at least now, you will get an insight into how she felt the season went instead of what she was hoping for-may prove even more interesting?

Postby Roland

Absolutely. If she wants to write a blog piece about her season with the men then that would be even better.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:Dom is an enigma, two time ranking winner but never made the top 16....

and he was very capable of being in the top 16 and i class him the Greatest ever player thats never been in the top 16.

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Casey wrote:Dom is an enigma, two time ranking winner but never made the top 16....

and he was very capable of being in the top 16 and i class him the Greatest ever player thats never been in the top 16.

Funny you should say that wild...

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:

<ok> :idea: :bowdown: :D

Postby vodkadiet

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

A close second to Dene O'Kane.

Postby vodkadiet

My favourite Dale quote came before he was due to face John Higgins a couple of seasons ago.

"I will treat John as though he is just a collation of molecules".

Postby Roland

vodkadiet wrote:My favourite Dale quote came before he was due to face John Higgins a couple of seasons ago.

"I will treat John as though he is just a collation of molecules".

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

A close second to Dene O'Kane.

Dale hatah! :grrr: