Post a reply

Re: Help with my snooker!!

Postby randam05

Now my technique isnt even right. Infact I dont have a technique anymore. The whole things messed up and I cant pot a ball. Why do I keep playing?

I really do want to give up playing snooker right now. I have worked stupidly hard at it with Paul in Gloucester and put the hours in at home, and my technique is just so messed up. No one say its down to confidence or practice please cause Paul said it was clearly technical problems and even aftet working hard at it for 4 hours with him, I still cant pot a ball.

I then get fustrated trying and progressively get worst. I either carry on going for coaching and hope it gets better and improves as I cant teach myself at home because its that bad. Or I give up.

Postby Corneeto

tell me about it randam, I'm 16, only been playing for a month ago but my social life aint great either. How do you afford to go down the club all the time?

Postby GJ

what ever happened to our member chesseyman

he wanted to be a pro ?

Postby Roland

cheesyman hasn't been online since before the Worlds

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:cheesyman hasn't been online since before the Worlds

he was good value for a laugh :hatoff:

Postby Witz78

Id an indifferent game tonight.

hadnt played since before i went to Wrestlemania over a month ago so wasnt expecting too much

plus was playing the league leader in the local snooker league

plus had to borrow a cue from the club as my own ones tip is broke

but actually potted well after a shaky start and edged the first frame

then ought to have gone 2-0 up but bottled a 37 point lead doh!!

then in the decider i was 26 up with all the colours left and safe and the wheels kinda came off, think id been watching Judd too much and started going for everything. Eventually got ground down, colour by colour and lost on the black. So much for keeping it tight and playing the percentages haha

did nail 2 or 3 of the trademark Trump angled pots up a cushion which drew applause though so that was the main aim for me, winnings for losers haha