The players got a letter asking them to answer 5 questions:
1. Retain the miss rule as it is – YES / No
2. Abolish the miss rule in place of the following
for all fouls or failing to hit the ball on:
a. Ball in hand in the “D” Only
b. Ball in hand with a free table
3. Ball in hand with a free table after 3 misses have been called
4. I would be willing to trial amended rules for one ranking event.
5. Any other comments;
How would YOU answer those questions?
- Posts: 4597
- Joined: 02 February 2010
- Location: Brussels
- Snooker Idol: Ronnie
- Highest Break: 25
- Walk-On: Kodachrome (Paul Simon)