Post a reply

who can touch paul hunter?

Postby Rocket_ron

Hi have been thinking about paul hunter lately, i miss him. his style of play and bottle is from the snooker gods.

But who nowdays could pick up from paul hunter? be the next paul hunter?

I cant think of anyone

Re: who can touch paul hunter?

Postby GJ

Each player has their own style all this the next this and the next that is pointless mate to be honest

Every individual player has their own unique style

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:Each player has their own style all this the next this and the next that is pointless mate to be honest

Every individual player has their own unique style

i mean as regards attraction, paul hunter was the david beckham of snooker. who is the next paul hunter

Postby Wildey

we all miss Paul Hunter we all miss a player thats died and died so young.

no living player can compete against someone thats died so putting Paul on a pedestal hoping for someone else to fill his shoes we all will be disappointed.

he was a fantastic unfulfilled talent in many ways.... we must look to the future with other young talents hoping they can fulfill their promise and remember Paul as Paul Hunter not as someone we are looking to replace.

GJ is right every player has something to offer in different ways than paul. that doesn't make it in a worst way.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:Quinten Hann if hed been given the chance

Paul Hunter was a likable guy, and I'm not just saying that to show respect. I think he was a very likeable, charismatic player. Whereas Quinten Hann was just a bell-end who was up there with the sport's most annoying players.

I don't see much comparison in the personality stakes.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:we all miss Paul Hunter we all miss a player thats died and died so young.

no living player can compete against someone thats died so putting Paul on a pedestal hoping for someone else to fill his shoes we all will be disappointed.

he was a fantastic unfulfilled talent in many ways.... we must look to the future with other young talents hoping they can fulfill their promise and remember Paul as Paul Hunter not as someone we are looking to replace.

GJ is right every player has something to offer in different ways than paul. that doesn't make it in a worst way.

Something amazingly sensible and balanced there, from Wild. I nearly fell off my chair is surprise. <laugh>