Post a reply

Re: The Welsh Super Fan

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:the guy i meet was neither of them, nevermind. nice of you to take the time to post up some pics

the guy you met, did he have a BRAINS Welsh rugby top on, did he have black or dark hair and was he annoying as hell - in that whatever you say to him he completely ignores but instead he tells you how he knows the Welsh lads (talking about players) and that he has been here,there and everywhere.................in short CDL of the highest order. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:the guy i meet was neither of them, nevermind. nice of you to take the time to post up some pics

the guy you met, did he have a BRAINS Welsh rugby top on, did he have black or dark hair and was he annoying as hell - in that whatever you say to him he completely ignores but instead he tells you how he knows the Welsh lads (talking about players) and that he has been here,there and everywhere.................in short CDL of the highest order. <ok>

cant remember his clothes but he did have short black/dark hair....and yes he knew all the welsh players and he pointed out trumps dad to me. very fast speaking and strong welsh accent

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:
Smart wrote:

cant remember his clothes but he did have short black/dark hair....and yes he knew all the welsh players and he pointed out trumps dad to me. very fast speaking and strong welsh accent

you've been had by the CDL <ok> :wave:

Postby Rocket_ron

Smart wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:
Smart wrote:

you've been had by the CDL <ok> :wave:

he wasn't that bad, he knew his stuff...hes been to world open and uk champs this year and said something about berlin.. he says they are thinking of staging the World quals at the swsa next year because its cheaper or something

Postby Witz78

Smart wrote:

an apt description rofl

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:I recognise that bloke third from the left. :D

Our left or their left?

Matt PSB or the old Aussie Superfan <ok>

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:a few Crucible legends in this one Image

Who is the guy with the red hair?

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:

god knows, he is a bizarre character. See him at the Crucible every year, sometimes with red hair, or green or blue, varies and he often wears the trilby hat. Unmissable, im sure youll see him there this year too.

He plays the roulette machines too sometimes which surprised me as i didnt think he was the type rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:Image

heres your man here !!

thats him on the right, the welsh guy i sat next to at the EIS, he didnt have a neck brace on tho

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:

god knows, he is a bizarre character. See him at the Crucible every year, sometimes with red hair, or green or blue, varies and he often wears the trilby hat. Unmissable, im sure youll see him there this year too.

He plays the roulette machines too sometimes which surprised me as i didnt think he was the type rofl

lol

One to avoid <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I recognise that bloke third from the left. :D

Our left or their left?

Matt PSB or the old Aussie Superfan <ok>

The bloke with the black hair.

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Image

heres your man here !!

I'd bet somebody did wring his neck - hence the collar. Maybe just one story too many about the Welsh snooker players he's met pushed some poor soul over the edge. <ok> :wave:

Sounds like my kind of guy. Repeatedly telling the same stories about snooker players he's met. :D Don't know what you guys are on about. <laugh>