Post a reply

Re: Can Martin Gould win a title?

Postby SnookerFan

Martin Gould sent me a private message on Facebook last night, saying he'd noticed one of my friends commenting on my status, and asked what she was like... :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Martin Gould sent me a private message on Facebook last night, saying he'd noticed one of my friends commenting on my status, and asked what she was like... :chin:

not a very private PM that one was it :wave:

I'm getting it on an T-Shirt for the Welsh Open.

Postby Roland

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Martin Gould sent me a private message on Facebook last night, saying he'd noticed one of my friends commenting on my status, and asked what she was like... :chin:

rofl

Postby randam05

Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:

rofl

oh he didnt!? :sad: hes always chatting up the ladies on there! makes me laugh.

Postby SnookerFan

randam05 wrote:
Sonny wrote:
Smart wrote:

rofl

oh he didnt!? :sad: hes always chatting up the ladies on there! makes me laugh.

He obviously isn't very successful, if he has to send me a pm. <laugh> I was like; "Give it a rest, Gould." :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:start calling him Gouldy - get familiar - you might end up being part of the Gouldy clan at the Crucible <cool>

I want a backstage pass. I want to be in the player's lounge. Gould can buck off after I've got in there. I just want to quaff some champagne (or beer) and watch some snooker with the player's wives.

I did once try to blag my way in by pretending to be John Higgins dad, but the security guard told me to get bent.

Postby Roland

It reminds me actually, there's a girl on Paddy's facebook friends list who wrote "I love you Paddy" on his wall (you know how it works, you get the message soon as you log on) so I had a look and fell in love myself. She's a real heart breaker there Paddy, whoever she is. I won't stoop to asking you on facebook though :redneck:

(irony deliberate)

Postby randam05

Haha why are all the snooker players her friend!? nigel bond wtf! so funny lol and paul collier..making me laugh.

Postby Roland

When I logged in last night I was informed on the first screen that Alain Robidoux likes this. That's what Facebook does, then when you want to find someone in your own friends list to send a message to, it takes half a bloody hour to work out how to do it.

Navigationally speaking, Facebook is one of the very worst websites on the internet.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:When I logged in last night I was informed on the first screen that Alain Robidoux likes this. That's what Facebook does, then when you want to find someone in your own friends list to send a message to, it takes half a bloody hour to work out how to do it.

Navigationally speaking, Facebook is one of the very worst websites on the internet.

:stir:

<laugh> 1-0.

If I want to send a message to a friend, I just type their name into search, after the first couple of letters it has suggested them. Even if you have two friends called Steve, and one called Stephen after typing in STE those three names appear, and you click on the one you want.

You're right though, if you try and do it the proper way, you click on Friends and it goes; "Do you want to add new friends?" Or shows you a list of the five people you have added most recently. :roll: They should sort that out, actually.

Postby Roland

I think you don't get the point which is this: Facebook is a bucking horrible website in every possible way. Unfortunately though, before someone else came along and made a more user friendly site everyone on the entire planet Earth had registered and so for the rest of our lifetimes, Facebook looks set to be the telephone directory of the internet.

Postby Eirebilly

I quite like Facebook. It can be a lot of fun.

Back to Gould, i would like to see him win a titel as he does seem like a very genuine lad.

Postby SnookerFan

Eirebilly wrote:I quite like Facebook. It can be a lot of fun.

Back to Gould, i would like to see him win a titel as he does seem like a very genuine lad.

When he's not flirting with women online. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Eirebilly wrote:I quite like Facebook. It can be a lot of fun.

When he's not flirting with women online. rofl

he likes an easy pink :|

He likes to swing his pink round the back of the brown.