* More Long Frame Match tournaments to be introduced.
* More marketing of tournaments. Power Snooker got crowds and fans watching because it was all over the papers and TV for weeks in advance, and was promoting as something new and edgy. Yet, the second biggest tournament of the year registered barely a blip on the radar, anywhere. Why? It was a great tournament, with an amazing final. Is it so hard to advertise a longer match format as exciting? It was 1000 times better then Power Snooker, but got a fraction of the marketing.
* Zhang Anda to drop off the main tour. (Just kidding.)
* People to stop harping on about John Higgins, and his guilt. I get that we won't all agree with the decision, but posting about it in every other post during a major tournament won't change the decision, it's been made.
* The Grand Prix to make a comeback. Even on another channel. The World Open is fine, but The Grand Prix is much missed.
* PTCs to be televised. Barry Hearn has made sure the players are on his side, when it comes to voting to keep him in. But now that's been done, how about letting us fans see it, hey?
* An end to the discussion about moving The World Championship to China. Or anywhere else. It belongs in Sheffield, end of discussion.
Anybody got any other ones they'd like to see?
- Posts: 53874
- Joined: 13 December 2009
- Snooker Idol: Jessica Ennis
- Walk-On: The Internet Is For Porn. Avenue Q