Who...

Poll ended at 20 Dec 2010

..still prefers longer formats?
88%
..still prefers shorter formats?
No votes
..prefered shorter now prefers longer?
No votes
..prefered longer and now prefers shorter?
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: Who prefers short formats now eh?

Postby Witz78

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:[quote="Witz78]

so if the poll had only had LIKE or DONT LIKE as options what would your vote have been :excited:[/quote]

don't like edges it hes a throwback to Steve Davis and i hated Steve Davis and John reminds me of him.[/quote]

if you hated Davis how could you like Hendry?[/quote]
Hendry so much better faster more exciting than Davis could ever hope to be Ive never ever seen similarities between the 2 of them apart from the trophy cabinet.

but the reason i hated Davis was as a kid i was a Alex Higgins fan and wanted Alex to stuff him.[/quote]

I was an Alex fan too and liked the underdogs so cheered on Alex, Jimmy, Dennis and pretty much anyone against Steve but over time i came to love Davis through admiration and respect.

I just fail to see this happening with Hendry for myself and a lot of others who didnt like him at his peak.

Re: Who prefers short formats now eh?

Postby Wildey

thetubberlad wrote:How about Davis calling John Higgins the greatest player ever with total ease as if it's a given! Hahahahaha...

Hendry by a country mile, from Ronnie from Higgins. The Higgins love-in has been nothing less than sickening IMO...

Davis will say the same thing regarding Ronnie if he wins the masters.

with Steve he gets carried away these days in the moment and talks what he wants to at any given time although he did say this time Longer Matches are better which is good <ok>