NEUTRAL
14%
50%
LOVE
5%

Total votes : 22

Re: John Higgins

Postby gallantrabbit

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Like - Cos I used to batter him at Table Tennis :dance:

John did you get the dough back you lost from snooker.........?

Postby Witz78

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:Like - Cos I used to batter him at Table Tennis :dance:

he probably threw them games :huh:

Postby Tubberlad

A few points I'd like to make...

1) The Higgins love-in is a bit sickening. He is not a hero. He is a very fine snooker player who was really thick at the very least.

2) That said, I pity people thinking that showing emotion over your dying father is a PR exercise. Really pity them. That's hard on anyone, and it's downright low to use that as a stick to beat a man. That said, it does not change my mind on Higgins.

3) John Higgins is not a GOAT contender. Ronnie O'Sullivan isn't IMO, and Higgins is actually still lower for now in my opinion. Stephen Hendry is by far and away and away and away the greatest player of all time.

4) He was very lucky last night. I feel really bad for Williams, one of the all-time greats to lose in such a manner. I can't see him winning another major now unfortunately.

5) John Higgins did play wonderfully over the last five frames, is a class act as a player, and has once again proven himself to be one of the very finest.