Post a reply

Re: Who is the most exciting player to watch?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Seifer island hatah wrote:Best players to watch, fast attacking players or ones that do really good safety as opposed to slow rubbish.

Great players to watch:

O'Sullivan
Higgins (Alex )
White
Drago
Williams
Selby
Wenbo
Quinten Hann

I wouldn't know about the 80's, especially Kirk, he was supposed to be great and he looks like a character.

Selby? :shock:

:chin:

Postby TheSaviour

Well yes, Wenbo was but is not anymore. It was on the day he´s playing was infested with those little mistakes. An attacking player he was, for sure.

Uuuh, I aaaaam now so scared. So scared. I am now devastated and scared about those speaches and the pep-talks. What a sad little tw.... Not suprising at all if those two attacking players from the past times will never get there, they currently are what they always will be. That´s just an awfully dissapointing playing from that big daddy. You know, there´s just an other persons lives of which he uses as a stake.

Says a woman who won´t be putting any actual money of where her mouth is.
Says a woman who thinks wearing a huddy makes you a dark and depressive.

Wenny should just a get grip and think it twice of all those people he thinks he´s always representing at. What they really are like.

Never cough while watching the live snooker if you don´t actually at the time have that disease. NEVER DO ANYTHING which is not perfectly official and normal. ALL of those things are just highly irritating and a completely useless.

I am not interested at all about those phone calls. Just try to finally understand that. That most famous trot. Of never making any sense, completely having second thoughts when the situation arrives. Yes, I am all amused about it. And have now leraned things have now changhed or will be changhed on any time. So just keep on making those phone calls. <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh>

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:
Never cough while watching the live snooker if you don´t actually at the time have that disease. NEVER DO ANYTHING which is not perfectly official and normal. ALL of those things are just highly irritating and a completely useless.

Last night I did two things that were not perfectly official or normal. Shoot me.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:

Last night I did two things that were not perfectly official or normal. Shoot me.

That with the Latvian?

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:Robbo and Mark Allen for me. Very entertaining players with plenty of flair, they both interact with the crowd to get a bit of atmosphere going which is rare these days.

Snookerfanatic, interesting you mention the Ronnie v Allen match. Mark's reaction to the winning that frame on the re-spotted black was one of my all-time favourite Crucible moments.

Ebdon.