Post a reply

Re: Ronnie's aftermath of the 140-147 incident

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Monique wrote:I can only agree with this. Passion can be destructive and there is a fine line between love and hate when it comes to it. Ronnie loves the game with a passion that consumes him and hates what the games does to him because he can't achieve the perfection he's aspriring to.

Mon, be very careful with what your protecting lady.

Postby Bourne

I could understand all these complaints if O'Sullivan had rejected frame-ball at 2-2 because he wasn't happy at the R32 cheque and King had won the match ... but jeez he won 3-0

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:you got nowt to say for yourselves GJ or are you just a puppet, all you ever do is agree with Wilds every word, give a thumbs up to Robbo, Stevens and Selt, and get on my nerves basically.

Ive barely said boo to you but you continually get stupid digs in non stop, you say nothing of note on anything really, why do you even bother coming on here to be honest :huh2:

well at least i dont bring up an unrelated topic in a discussion about a players ill father

your a sad man witz <doh>

thetubberlad wrote:GJ & John: Neither of you understand O'Sullivan. I'm no different. But I do believe he loves snooker, and the fans, to such an extent that it's unhealthy.

I don't understand him tubbs, I wouldn't pretend that I would. Nor do you tho.

Postby GJ

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
Monique wrote:I can only agree with this. Passion can be destructive and there is a fine line between love and hate when it comes to it. Ronnie loves the game with a passion that consumes him and hates what the games does to him because he can't achieve the perfection he's aspriring to.

john there is always some excuse for ronnie

Postby Witz78

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Witz78 wrote:you got nowt to say for yourselves GJ or are you just a puppet, all you ever do is agree with Wilds every word, give a thumbs up to Robbo, Stevens and Selt, and get on my nerves basically.

Ive barely said boo to you but you continually get stupid digs in non stop, you say nothing of note on anything really, why do you even bother coming on here to be honest :huh2:

well at least i dont bring up an unrelated topic in a discussion about a players ill father

I make no apologies to anyone for that. You just saw it as an easy opportunity to play the morally correct card to get one up on me rofl

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

I make no apologies to anyone for that. You just saw it as an easy opportunity to play the morally correct card to get one up on me rofl

<doh>

Postby Monique

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

GJ I'm completely fed up with you and your "excuses". You are the first one to make excuses for "your" players when they don't win ... he hates Shanghai, it's a poo event, the WC wont commit to it blahblahblah
I'm making NO excuses. I'm saying and this is a statement about something I actually know that ROS loves the game with a passion.
I did not say that he was right in the way he tried to carry his "point" through, although he has a point. Don't be mistaken, none of the top players are pleased with the maxi bonus gone, and none of them would refuse it if it was reinstantiated and they made a maxi. Snooker is their job and their living. If you think they don't care about money and do it only for the love of the game you live in cuckoo-land! Thing is only Ronnie is nutter enough (and has the guts) to say it openly.

Witz78 wrote:anyone i can officially announce im taking a sabbatical from this site for a while which will please some of yous id imagine.

Adios folks, see yous in a few weeks !!!

As long as you keep this topic updated, I'll half forgive you ;) viewtopic.php?f=166&t=1316
Don't be a stranger fella, do what you need to do. <ok>

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

GJ I'm completely fed up with you and your "excuses". You are the first one to make excuses for "your" players when they don't win ... he hates Shanghai, it's a poo event, the WC wont commit to it blahblahblah
I'm making NO excuses. I'm saying and this is a statement about something I actually know that ROS loves the game with a passion.
I did not say that he was right in the way he tried to carry his "point" through, although he has a point. Don't be mistaken, none of the top players are pleased with the maxi bonus gone, and none of them would refuse it if it was reinstantiated and they made a maxi. Snooker is their job and their living. If you think they don't care about money and do it only for the love of the game you live in cuckoo-land! Thing is only Ronnie is nutter enough (and has the guts) to say it openly.

Well it seems to me you are allowed to critiscise any player in snooker but if anyone dares say anything that isnt pro ronnie you jump down their throat.

Postby GJ

rocket_ron wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote::bubbly:

do you not like witz?

no comment

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:anyone i can officially announce im taking a sabbatical from this site for a while which will please some of yous id imagine.

Adios folks, see yous in a few weeks !!!

its suicide taking on GJ, but thats it your just gonna run for 2 weeks. come on witz get over it

Postby Tubberlad

John, as I said, nobody here understands him. I praise him and knock him as a snooker player. I don't praise him or knock him as a person. I make a point of that. Why? It's cruel when your mind ain't working right, and it can happen even if you've everything going for you. You experience that, you might understand the crazy things Ronnie does, and don't call for his hanging at every little thing. Otherwise, your as well off to keep quiet (not directed at you John). By the way GJ, I think Witz comments were perfectly respectful.

Postby GJ

thetubberlad wrote:John, as I said, nobody here understands him. I praise him and knock him as a snooker player. I don't praise him or knock him as a person. I make a point of that. Why? It's cruel when your mind ain't working right, and it can happen even if you've everything going for you. You experience that, you might understand the crazy things Ronnie does, and don't call for his hanging at every little thing. Otherwise, your as well off to keep quiet (not directed at you John). By the way GJ, I think Witz comments were perfectly respectful.

well we will have to agree to disagree on that

Postby Bourne

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I've decided to watch the 147 again, & again, & again, & again. On mute. :)

Let's be honest john, if you had a miniscule of his talent then you'd feel you had the right to say wtf you wanted after a match ;)

Postby Monique

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Well it seems to me you are allowed to critiscise any player in snooker but if anyone dares say anything that isnt pro ronnie you jump down their throat.

That's not true and you know it. I very rarely criticise players "as persons" anyway and I always try to be fair and explain my point of view. I may criticise their game indeed. Isn't this forum for debate about snooker?

Bourne wrote:
JohnFromLondonTown wrote:I've decided to watch the 147 again, & again, & again, & again. On mute. :)

Let's be honest john, if you had a miniscule of his talent then you'd feel you had the right to say wtf you wanted after a match ;)

ish. :john:

Notice his left leg twitch on the 13th red before he cut into the middle? Then played one of the best 147 positional shots straight after when on the black to get on the 14th red?

Rafa style in my b0ok. :john:
<laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

Monique wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

That's not true and you know it. I very rarely criticise players "as persons" anyway and I always try to be fair and explain my point of view. I may criticise their game indeed. Isn't this forum for debate about snooker?

Absolutlely.

It does annoy me when I hear people calling for O'Sullivan's head over the sillielst of things, without making any effort to see it any other way. I don't criticise or praise O'Sullivan as a person. I judge him on his snooker. And he's stupidly good at that.

Postby Bourne

Bourne wrote:

ish. :john:

Notice his left leg twitch on the 13th red before he cut into the middle? Then played one of the best 147 positional shots straight after when on the black to get on the 14th red?

Rafa style in my b0ok. :john:
<laugh>

:redneck:

The 13th black to 14th red was just awesome, it was as well as he could have possibly played it.

Bourne wrote:The 13th black to 14th red was just awesome, it was as well as he could have possibly played it.

The red on the right was Wimbledon, the one on the inside was the US Open.

Riddles rofl

God Bless...ME :D

Feel a tune coming on......:dance:

Postby Witz78

Enjoy it while it lasts GJ.
It just so happens im away 2 the rest of the world open then on hols in spain next week so the break from here is coincidental. Anyway im out of here now before i blow up. To be continued tho GJ, Watch this space. Says it all that i far prefer Wild to you haha