Post a reply

Who is better to watch?

Luca Brecel
53%
Jack Lisowski
47%

Total votes : 15

Re: Who is better to watch in full flow?

Postby Prop

Luca.

Jack’s got the better technique. But Luca occasionally gets an even sweeter strike on the white. He delivers more beans.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Sophie's Choice!

Both are brilliant to watch in top gear for different reasons. I shall stay on the fence.

Who is this Sophie, and why are we letting her choose?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:

Both are brilliant to watch in top gear for different reasons. I shall stay on the fence.

it comes from a famous novel of the same name. the titular character was in a concentration camp and was forced to chose which of her children will be gassed and which will be allowed to live.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

it comes from a famous novel of the same name. the titular character was in a concentration camp and was forced to chose which of her children will be gassed and which will be allowed to live.

I know.

It was an attempt at humour.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I know.

<doh>

Besides, Sophie should have just chose to save the less annoying kid. Every family has one; for example, in mine - it’s me <ok>

Postby LDS

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Oooooh, so that was the choice. Damn.

I tried watching the movie and all I got was a relatively uninteresting love triangle movie. I assumed the choice was not being able to choose between the two dudes.

I just googled it and apparently the one interesting scene, near the end, obviously, is the big memorable scene about what you mention. I'd hardly say that's what the movie was about though. The movie was nearly 100% a chick being entertained by two dudes. Well acted and all that, but not in the slighted bit interesting for anyone not into watching movies about love triangles.

Postby SnookerEd25

Holden Chinaski wrote:In my opinion, Luca in full flow is as entertaining as Alex and Jimmy were at their best.

So just behind Cliff Wilson for entertainment value then? Got ya <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:In my opinion, Luca in full flow is as entertaining as Alex and Jimmy were at their best.

So just behind Cliff Wilson for entertainment value then? Got ya <ok>

I have seen some footage of Cliff and he was very entertaining indeed. Footage of Johnny B still pending.

Postby Pink Ball

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

My, that is a pickle

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I know.

We keep telling you to give up on that.