Post a reply

Who will win the most ranking tournaments by the end of their careers?

Ding Junhui
No votes
Shaun Murphy
No votes
Mark Allen
100%

Total votes : 8

Re: Who Will Finish Their Career With The Most Ranking Title

Postby SnookerEd25

I agree with SnookerFan in sentiment, but reverse the names. Ding will pick up one or two more titles ‘out of the blue’ probably another UK! :lol:

Shaun seems to have been focussing on so many other areas, he’s all but given up a serious career as a player

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:I picked Allen, because out of the three while his peak game definitely isn’t the best he’s probably the hungriest and most committed to it.

He’s also got a few years on Murphy (while a couple of year older than Ding).

On Tian Pengfei’s Cue Tips interview he was saying how Ding’s been trying and practising really hard. Hopefully he just needs one result for it to click and become a regular winner again.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:I picked Allen, because out of the three while his peak game definitely isn’t the best he’s probably the hungriest and most committed to it.

On Tian Pengfei’s Cue Tips interview he was saying how Ding’s been trying and practising really hard. Hopefully he just needs one result for it to click and become a regular winner again.

The Crucible awaits....

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

The Crucible awaits....

Don’t jinx him!