Post a reply

Snooker Related Dreams

Postby Alex0paul

I had a dream last night where I rented an AirBnb to watch the final of the 2024 World Championships however the final was between Milkins and Fu.

It got to about 14-14 before the match descended into madness where neither player could pot a ball and Milkins was in tears.

Has anyone else had any snooker related dreams?

Re: Snooker Related Dreams

Postby D4P

Very strange timing. I literally dreamt about snooker all night last night, which is rare for me. In the dream I was watching a World QF between Ronnie and Selby, and for some reason, I was posting some kind of online review and analysis of the match after each frame. It was very stressful, and I think the in-dream stress actually disturbed my sleep a bit.

The last frame I watched before waking up was a close one that Selby won on the final black, which gave him a 10-6 lead.

I was happy to wake up to find that it had only been a dream...

Postby RunningSide

I have a recurring dream of me playing with myself and Michaela getting balls out,do you think this could have a hidden meaning?

Postby SnookerEd25

RunningSide wrote:I have a recurring dream of me playing with myself and Michaela getting balls out,do you think this could have a hidden meaning?

No, you’re just a perv. Sorry, mate. :sad:

Postby RunningSide

SnookerEd25 wrote:
RunningSide wrote:I have a recurring dream of me playing with myself and Michaela getting balls out,do you think this could have a hidden meaning?

No, you’re just a perv. Sorry, mate. :sad:

Last time I open up to anyone on here.

Postby Juddernaut88

I had a dream a few years ago that Stephen Hendry won the Champion of champions. He got in due to winning the World seniors championship. I also had a dream where I was practising with Alan McManus and he was talking me through how to play each shot.

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I also had a dream where I was practising with Alan McManus and he was talking me through how to play each shot.

Did it help?

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I also had a dream where I was practising with Alan McManus and he was talking me through how to play each shot.

Did it help?

Knowing Judders, he probably knifed him :sad:

Postby Juddernaut88

Iranu wrote:

Did it help?

Nope :(

Postby Alex0paul

Milkins v Fu would be a great final

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Did it help?

Knowing Judders, he probably knifed him :sad:

rofl

Postby Scooper

I had a dream about a Joe Perry match, where he was sitting talking on a Bluetooth while his opponent was at the table. His opponent slapped him hard in the face on the side where the Bluetooth was.

Postby Alex0paul

Scooper wrote:I had a dream about a Joe Perry match, where he was sitting talking on a Bluetooth while his opponent was at the table. His opponent slapped him hard in the face on the side where the Bluetooth was.

Any idea on the opponent?

Postby Scooper

Alex0paul wrote:
Scooper wrote:I had a dream about a Joe Perry match, where he was sitting talking on a Bluetooth while his opponent was at the table. His opponent slapped him hard in the face on the side where the Bluetooth was.

Any idea on the opponent?

Nope

Postby Holden Chinaski

I’m sure Michaela, Abigail, and Seema have appeared in my dreams. Possibly all together in one dream.

Postby RunningSide

Holden Chinaski wrote:I’m sure Michaela, Abigail, and Seema have appeared in my dreams. Possibly all together in one dream.

send sketch

Postby Holden Chinaski

RunningSide wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I’m sure Michaela, Abigail, and Seema have appeared in my dreams. Possibly all together in one dream.

send sketch

Iranu and Prop are the Island's drawing team. Get to work, boys.

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:
RunningSide wrote:

send sketch

That’d be quite the project.

Postby RunningSide

Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
RunningSide wrote:

send sketch

That’d be quite the project.

You can borrow my Dictaphon.

Postby The_Abbott

In my dreams I am the twenty time World Snooker champion.

Then I wake up and realise I can't even get a break of 20.

Postby Dan-cat

I once had an incredible visual of a 3D snooker table towards the tail end of an ayahuasca (DMT) journey. A waking dream if you like.

And has it spun round a love letter fell into my head, a love letter from me to Ronnie. In the letter I thanked him for all the joy he had given me over the years being a fan, and for introducing me to Dr Steve Peter's seminal work The Chimp Paradox, a life-changing theorem for me. Useful information that I have passed on to many others through my seminar Happiness Technology and mindset coaching http://www.happytech.tv

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:I once had an incredible visual of a 3D snooker table towards the tail end of an ayahuasca (DMT) journey. A waking dream if you like.

And has it spun round a love letter fell into my head, a love letter from me to Ronnie. In the letter I thanked him for all the joy he had given me over the years being a fan, and for introducing me to Dr Steve Peter's seminal work The Chimp Paradox, a life-changing theorem for me. Useful information that I have passed on to many others through my seminar Happiness Technology and mindset coaching http://www.happytech.tv

This is the most Dan Cat post in the history of all Dan Cat posts.

Postby Prop

Meanwhile, I once watched snooker on shrooms and Marco Fu went all demonic so I turned it off.

Postby Dan-cat

Prop wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I once had an incredible visual of a 3D snooker table towards the tail end of an ayahuasca (DMT) journey. A waking dream if you like.

It's got everything hasn't it. Even ending on an advert.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:

It's got everything hasn't it. Even ending on an advert.

Exactly! It’s the smooth transition to sales pitch at the end that did it rofl