Post a reply

Re: LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:Class picture. Love the Cantona celebration.

Just as long as he doesn't kung fu kick front row Brian.

I mean... :shrug: I’d kinda be here for it.

Inciting violence. Temp ban sorry mate. :moose:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

WHO THE buck ARE YOU?

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Luca is the king. He just bought a Ferrari.

Jordan Brown?

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

rofl

I’ll incite you through that window.

Postby HappyCamper

Holden Chinaski wrote:Luca Brecel is the snooker World Champion.

big news; if true.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:I would like to congratulate Mark Selby on his fifth World Title.

It was never in doubt.

Is he nailed on to win it next year then?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Car fans, apparently Luca's Ferrari 488 is second-hand, cost €150k, and as soon as it left the forecourt it went up in value. #Knowledge

Isn't it usually the opposite? Cars depreciate in value, the second you drive them away?

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Car fans, apparently Luca's Ferrari 488 is second-hand, cost €150k, and as soon as it left the forecourt it went up in value. #Knowledge

Isn't it usually the opposite? Cars depreciate in value, the second you drive them away?

Normal cars that are mass-produced, yeah.

But plenty of supercars and high-end stuff can end up worth more second hand due to low supply and high demand. Porsche are notorious for it at the minute. Most deals are invitation only (from a dealer to a good customer), so whoever gets hold of a limited-run GT3 RS for example is potentially sitting on profit.

Because of this, the relationship between supercar dealers and the stupidly wealthy / profiteers has become insular. It’s known as ‘flipping’ - acquiring something desirable for the sole purpose of immediately selling for a profit.

The market in general for that sort of thing has become ridiculous over the last few years. 1980s Sierra Cosworths for 200k, 90s Nissan Skylines for double that. Pretty sure there’s a slightly shady element to the whole thing.

Not everyone that buys a supercar has that agenda, but that’s the economy of it.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

But plenty of supercars and high-end stuff can end up worth more second hand due to low supply and high demand. Porsche are notorious for it at the minute. Most deals are invitation only (from a dealer to a good customer), so whoever gets hold of a limited-run GT3 RS for example is potentially sitting on profit.

Because of this, the relationship between supercar dealers and the stupidly wealthy / profiteers has become insular. It’s known as ‘flipping’ - acquiring something desirable for the sole purpose of immediately selling for a profit.

The market in general for that sort of thing has become ridiculous over the last few years. 1980s Sierra Cosworths for 200k, 90s Nissan Skylines for double that. Pretty sure there’s a slightly shady element to the whole thing.

Not everyone that buys a supercar has that agenda, but that’s the economy of it.

Add cars to the long list of things that I know buck all about.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I’ll slot it between “good films” and “how to satisfy a woman.”

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

pmsl Dayyyyyummm!!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:I’ll slot it between “good films” and “how to satisfy a woman.”

I object to that.

I watch plenty of good films.

Postby RunningSide

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Good use of ,.slot it

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:

I object to that.

Iranu with his parasol: throwing shade!!

:mosh2:

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I object to that.

Iranu with his parasol: throwing shade!!

:mosh2:

I share 66.6% of those knowledge gaps to be fair.

At least I have faith in my film taste.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I watched the final session of Luca v Selby again today. Still can't believe Luca won it, I get tears in my eyes every time I see him lift that trophy. What a performance. What a player. Come on Luca! :D :win: