Post a reply

Things Clive Everton would never say

Postby Pink Ball

Welcome to a new thread I hope will prove very popular on here. Clive Everton is one of the greatest minds in snooker history, and he is easily the game's most naturally eloquent commentator. So let's imagine he's in commentary and takes everyone aback by using some of the crude analysis we provide here.

Let's get the ball rolling with this:

Holden Chinaski wrote:Selt screwed up there.

Re: Things Clive Everton would never say

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:Welcome to a new thread I hope will prove very popular on here. Clive Everton is one of the greatest minds in snooker history, and he is easily the game's most naturally eloquent commentator. So let's imagine he's in commentary and takes everyone aback by using some of the crude analysis we provide here.

Let's get the ball rolling with this:

Holden Chinaski wrote:Selt screwed up there.

rofl

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:What do you expect from a man who sails the high seas in the quest for treasure?

Postby SnookerEd25

Clive is commentating with Murphy, who makes some smart-arsed comment

“Why don’t you fuckk off, Shaun?”

Postby eraserhead

Same Iranu but with snookerfan

SnookerFan wrote:Bloody hell.

I'd better get some drinks in.

SnookerFan wrote:This frame sucks.

SnookerFan wrote:Yeah, Milkins ain't winning this.

SnookerFan wrote:For those of you with a slow stream, one player in one of the matches just won a frame.

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:Clive is commentating with Murphy, who makes some smart-arsed comment

“Why don’t you fuckk off, Shaun?”

Or perhaps…

Iranu wrote:How about you go buck yourself?

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:omfg Neil forgot his bucking cue he had to go back for it.

imagine his kids going shopping with him

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:This thread is gold already.

It’s brilliant. I remember being absolutely off my tits on something years ago and coming up with the idea of a Fred Dibnah documentary where he’s horrifically foul-mouthed. This scratches the same itch.

Postby Pink Ball

Right, I'll out myself. This happened after Ronnie O'Sullivan started lashing out at the balls in the 2020 semi final v Selby.

Pink Ball wrote:He played badly for two sessions, kept himself in touch, found form at exactly the right time, then decided to send nudes to the Queen when he met a minor setback.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:

It’s brilliant. I remember being absolutely off my tits on something years ago and coming up with the idea of a Fred Dibnah documentary where he’s horrifically foul-mouthed. This scratches the same itch.

I love Fred Dibnah.

Postby Iranu

Clive discusses the current state of snooker with his co-commentator:

Johnny Bravo wrote:Nowadays, the world no 80 can beat the WN1. Snooker has progressed in depth.

Wildey wrote:buck off you twiddling runt

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:Right, I'll out myself. This happened after Ronnie O'Sullivan started lashing out at the balls in the 2020 semi final v Selby.

Pink Ball wrote:He played badly for two sessions, kept himself in touch, found form at exactly the right time, then decided to send nudes to the Queen when he met a minor setback.

rofl rofl

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Prop wrote:

I love Fred Dibnah.

“State o’ this fuckin’ GRET crankshaft!”

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Clive discusses the current state of snooker with his co-commentator:

Johnny Bravo wrote:Nowadays, the world no 80 can beat the WN1. Snooker has progressed in depth.

Wildey wrote:buck off you twiddling runt

rofl

Postby Prop

Getting a late call to to step in for someone in comentary…

Iranu wrote:Let me grab my anal beads and I’ll be right on there.

Postby Prop

Holden Chinaski wrote:I’ve never seen anyone who can pull a face as smug as Murphy can. It’s like he’s a brilliant actor in the role of a smug bastard.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Prop wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I’ve never seen anyone who can pull a face as smug as Murphy can. It’s like he’s a brilliant actor in the role of a smug bastard.

rofl