Post a reply

Re: Ron not happy at all.

Postby gallantrabbit

Worst place it's ever been...yes of course. Replacing China is no easy task. Patience is needed.

Postby Juddernaut88

The_Abbott wrote:cool we got ourselves a Daniel is not happy sequel thread :happy:

:sad:

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:cool we got ourselves a Daniel is not happy sequel thread :happy:

Can we beat it? In number of pages? :chin:

Postby Cloud Strife

gallantrabbit wrote:Worst place it's ever been...yes of course. Replacing China is no easy task. Patience is needed.

China doesn’t need to be replaced, it’s needs to be brought back gradually.

I do kind of get where Ronnie is coming from, to be honest. Snooker does feel very dull at the moment.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Can we beat it? In number of pages? :chin:

Hope not. Mods need to stamp down on this sort of bullocks. One thread full of this crap is more than enough.

Postby The_Abbott

I get what Ronnie is saying because its the same as what a few others have said. Having said that if you earn on average £2000 a month after tax thats not a bad wage to be had in snooker. Its just if you don't win any games... maybe if they keep the 128 they need to tier every tournament so number 128 is only playing a player between 80-128 in round 1 and making the first £3000.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Snooker might be in a worse position now than in 2009. There was a lot of untapped potential at that time while now it feels like it's going the other way.

Postby lhpirnie

The_Abbott wrote:I get what Ronnie is saying because its the same as what a few others have said. Having said that if you earn on average £2000 a month after tax thats not a bad wage to be had in snooker. Its just if you don't win any games... maybe if they keep the 128 they need to tier every tournament so number 128 is only playing a player between 80-128 in round 1 and making the first £3000.

Yes, but rather than cut the tour, there needs to be some flexibility. The 128-player 'tour card' system is too rigid.

Postby HappyCamper

if we have a new thread for everyone who is not me at all then there will be a lot of threads.

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:if we have a new thread for everyone who is not me at all then there will be a lot of threads.

Bungke? :chin:

:pal:

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Close this thread and the other one?

I think Daniel and Ron will not be happy at all with such a measure :sad: