Post a reply

Re: Ron not happy at all.

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:Great read from Steve Dawson responding to our non ambassador Ronnie on WST site

Ronnie talked a lot the Attention seeking Git and Said nothing at all just Verbal Diareahh

Postby chengdufan

Wildey wrote:Diareahh

Presumably that's what it's called when it's particularly painful :chin:

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Diareahh

Presumably that's what it's called when it's particularly painful :chin:

I don’t know. Sounds like the relief of medication to me… :chin:

Syrup of Higgs?

Postby SnookerEd25

Empire State Human wrote:Also - and this might surprise everyone - Shaun Murphy has offered his opinion on O'Sullivan's comments. link

Good God, I wonder how they coaxed that out of him?

Quite the coup!

Postby Womble

Empire State Human wrote:Also - and this might surprise everyone - Shaun Murphy has offered his opinion on O'Sullivan's comments. link

Ronnie can often act like a spoiled brat. And Smurph is a false, nauseatingly cheesy, "look at me", goody-two-shoes. I can't be bothered to listen to either of them. No offence. rofl

Postby RunningSide

Womble wrote:

Ronnie can often act like a spoiled brat. And Smurph is a false, nauseatingly cheesy, "look at me", goody-two-shoes. I can't be bothered to listen to either of them. No offence. rofl

I have same thoughts as Womble, thats a sentence I never imagined.

Postby Womble

RunningSide wrote:
Womble wrote:

Great Uncle Bulgaria, I haven't seen you for ages. How are you? :D

Postby Empire State Human

RunningSide wrote:
Womble wrote:

What's your opinion on fly-tipping?

Postby RunningSide

Womble wrote:
RunningSide wrote:
Womble wrote:

Great Uncle Bulgaria, I haven't seen you for ages. How are you? :D

Searching for Dessi if you must know.

Postby Johnny Bravo

The_Abbott wrote: Having said that if you earn on average £2000 a month after tax thats not a bad wage to be had in snooker.

How on Earth is that not bad ?!??
A construction worker makes more for f.ucks sake <doh> <doh> <doh>
One barely covers his living expenses with that amount.
Also, take into consideration that a snooker career does not last forever, players need to be able to put aside a couple hundred thousand quid before retirement.

Postby lhpirnie

Johnny Bravo wrote:
The_Abbott wrote: Having said that if you earn on average £2000 a month after tax thats not a bad wage to be had in snooker.

Also, take into consideration that a snooker career does not last forever, players need to be able to put aside a couple hundred thousand quid before retirement.

Plus the fact that snooker players have expenses to pay: travelling costs, hotels, practice facilities. It's affordable if you live with your parents, or have a wife with a good job. Overseas players have no chance, unless they come from rich families or have a sponsor.

Postby Johnny Bravo

lhpirnie wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Plus the fact that snooker players have expenses to pay: travelling costs, hotels, practice facilities. It's affordable if you live with your parents, or have a wife with a good job. Overseas players have no chance, unless they come from rich families or have a sponsor.

:spot on: :hatoff: <ok> :goodpost:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Good God, I wonder how they coaxed that out of him?

Quite the coup!

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:

We can't all be millionaires like you, Johnny.

Postby The_Abbott

Johnny Bravo wrote:

A normal person on say £35,000 a year would make just over £2,000 a month AFTER tax.

It is enough to live on numbnuts

We would all like to earn the millions you make Johnhy Bravo but we live in the real world not the imaginary dream world in your head.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Image

It's a Frisp, not a crisp.

Stat :hatoff:

Postby SnookerEd25

Am I to take it that the inaction on this thread is a positive indication of Ron’s happiness experiencing an upturn? :chin: