Post a reply

Re: Fantasy snooker...

Postby Roland

How many is that now because I can only see Jade's Team, Jake and my team. I'll get this in the Hot Topics so hopefully we'll get some more entries :santa:

Postby randam05

I have accepted 6 entries now including me. Cant remember who exactly but there was - rocket_ron, jadechelsea, randam05, thetubberland, Sonny and cant remember the sixth. By the way they take up to 24hours to appear in the league so they will appear soon, but I know there are six of us in the league now for sure.

Would be great to get it under hot topics! thanks.

Postby randam05

Ooo I see its under hot topics now. Great. Should get some more members now.

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:I have accepted 6 entries now including me. Cant remember who exactly but there was - rocket_ron, jadechelsea, randam05, thetubberland, Sonny and cant remember the sixth. By the way they take up to 24hours to appear in the league so they will appear soon, but I know there are six of us in the league now for sure.

Would be great to get it under hot topics! thanks.

rofl rofl rofl rofl <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:I'm INwith your wife's ass

My team:

ROS
Fu
Allen
Higginson
Walden
Trump
Gouldy

<ok>

dirty intercourser

shes got a nice ass, it seemed rude not to............................ <laugh>

:doggy: :bastyle: bad monkey

you perv

Postby randam05

7 of us in now. Who do you reckon will win the mini league!? Also there is a worldwide competition for the best singular team and best overall league which should be fun.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:7 of us in now. Who do you reckon will win the mini league!? Also there is a worldwide competition for the best singular team and best overall league which should be fun.

Good work here random...................should be a good bit of fun this.

My money is on me. :redneck:

Postby randam05

Hope so yh. Ha! how much is your bet then? Im not sure who I think, waiting to see who everyone has picked for their team(think it shows when their team starts scoring points), but from the ones ive seen posted on here yours seems pretty good along with tubberlands. Too close to call though! remember you have 4 transfers through the season.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Hope so yh. Ha! how much is your bet then? Im not sure who I think, waiting to see who everyone has picked for their team(think it shows when their team starts scoring points), but from the ones ive seen posted on here yours seems pretty good along with tubberlands. Too close to call though! remember you have 4 transfers through the season.

Yeah, I know who will be transferred IN (hopefully)......... also bit dissapointed that Zhanger is not available as he will kick some ass as the season progresses to proper snooker. <ok>

Postby randam05

Tis a shame he aint in there yet, it hasnt been updated in quite a while i think as they still have ken doherty n steve davis in group A. Would like to see him do well this season. I have some players im thinking of transferring already but should see how they start the season first.

Postby randam05

Cat. Team Pts.
0 Jades Team 0
0 Jakes 0
0 JohnFromLondonTown 0
0 Shotmasters 0
0 Tubber Wanderers 0
0 Rocket_ron 0
0 StalinESQ 0
Last Updated: 23/08/2010 20:48:36

Postby GJ

rocket_ron wrote:My team is

Ronnie o'sullivan :redneck:
Mark allen
Jamie Cope
Mark Davis
Andrew Higginson
Liang Wenbo
Tom Ford

just as well john isnt running this he would probably find away to ban me form entering a team
<laugh>

Postby randam05

sounds like a good team. have you entered GJtheaussiefan
Last edited by randam05 on 23 Aug 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Rocket_ron

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Mark allen
Jamie Cope
Mark Davis
Andrew Higginson
Liang Wenbo
Tom Ford

just as well john isnt running this he would probably find away to ban me form entering a team
<laugh>

are you upset about the fantasy football issue?

Postby randam05

Look forward to seeing how everyones team pans out. Hope everyone whos seen it has entered. Im guessing the first points will be awarded to the players after the world open.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Look forward to seeing how everyones team pans out. Hope everyone whos seen it has entered. Im guessing the first points will be awarded to the players after the world open.

Yeah which events are included, hope the PTC is not part of this - should be proper snooker only. <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

StalinESQ wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:are you upset about the fantasy football issue?

JFLT said no to Aussies.................a bit harsh but its JFLTs game I suppose. <laugh>

Where did I say that????

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Mark allen
Jamie Cope
Mark Davis
Andrew Higginson
Liang Wenbo
Tom Ford

<laugh>

What are you talking about idiot head????

Postby Smart

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

Mark allen
Jamie Cope
Mark Davis
Andrew Higginson
Liang Wenbo
Tom Ford

<laugh>

What are you talking about idiot head????

<laugh> rofl

Postby Roland

rofl

My team:

Selby
Fu
Allen
M Davis
Milkins
Wenbo
M White