rocket_ron wrote:My team is

Ronnie o'sullivan :redneck:
Mark allen
Jamie Cope
Mark Davis
Andrew Higginson
Liang Wenbo
Tom Ford

just as well john isnt running this he would probably find away to ban me form entering a team
<laugh>

What are you talking about door handle that twists head????

<laugh> rofl

rofl
John, what GJ is saying...he has tried to enter the fantasy footballl league you created but the computer says no.. however he feels that your being biased towards him for being and aussie

Re: Fantasy snooker...

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

Last edited by JohnFromLondonTown on 24 Aug 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

rocket_ron wrote:John, what GJ is saying...he has tried to enter the fantasy footballl league you created but the computer says no.. however he feels that your being biased towards him for being and aussie

Biased towards GJ???? The league is a head to head & once the season starts you cannot enter as the league prevents you from doing so. Not my call, its how the league operates. I'm not bothered whether he enters or not to be honest.

Postby Rocket_ron

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:John, what GJ is saying...he has tried to enter the fantasy footballl league you created but the computer says no.. however he feels that your being biased towards him for being and aussie

Biased towards GJ???? The league is a head to head & once the season starts you cannot enter as the league prevents you from doing so. Not my call, its how the league operates. I'm not bothered whether he enters or not to be honest.

only joking with the biased comment. so basically noone can now join the league. fair play play <ok>

fair comment John <ok>

Postby randam05

Well anyone can enter this and not sure about what tournaments are included?? should tell you really.

Postby randam05

Nothing has happened to any of our teams yet, so I guess the PTC events are not included. Unless this is the first whole one our teams have been through? and it hasnt been updated yet.

Postby randam05

Not sure if it is still running by the looks of things unless the PTC dont count, will have to wait and see after the shanghai masters if anything changes.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Not sure if it is still running by the looks of things unless the PTC dont count, will have to wait and see after the shanghai masters if anything changes.

please keep us updated on this, be a shame if it does not go ahead................ <ok> :wave:

Postby randam05

Hmm sorry to say I dont think its running this year..none of our team have still earnt any points yet which is stupid.

Oh well..was looking forward to that, sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Postby Smart

randam05 wrote:Hmm sorry to say I dont think its running this year..none of our team have still earnt any points yet which is stupid.

Oh well..was looking forward to that, sorry to dissapoint you guys.

Dont worry randam - you tried <ok>