Post a reply

Re: Selby is an impressive breakbuilder

Postby Jack50

He's one of the greatest Snooker player's ever. Why is this a surprise to you? Genuine question.

Re: Selby is an impressive breakbuilder

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, sure he is.

But look what Mark Allen did; 8 frames on the trot against red hot Ding! When Allen starts really to play the results are just like that. Was suprised he got beat straight away after that. Allen´s got balanced safeties and superb long pots. Those, I would state, are his really strong points. There just ain´t better than that, simply as that. Even when Selby or John Higgins might have better A-game in term of safety than Allen, Allen´s well balanced safeties just are slightly better.

Allen´s UK was a really, really high quality. He has managed to get his game going on all the time, same as Mark Selby. Selby´s still slightly vulnerable. Funnily enough possesing a superb a-game in terms of safeties it slighly might be a weakness also.

OMG my teeths went out. Just too much sugar does the trick. Well luckily there are beer...... Perhaps some of the top players has the same "weakness"... Well nothing too serious tbh, I am just perfektionist.