16%
No
84%

Total votes : 31

Re: Will Ding ever be World Champion?

Postby Acé

D4P wrote:Maybe...?

a best of 11 win has zero bearing on the World Championship lmao

World Championship is a separate entity than any other tournament and in Ding's case he's got the pressure of trying to win it first time compared to the UK where he can cruise not giving a buck cuz he's won it 3x before

Postby RunningSide

Acé wrote:

World Championship is a separate entity than any other tournament and in Ding's case he's got the pressure of trying to win it first time compared to the UK where he can cruise not giving a buck cuz he's won it 3x before

Ace continues to prove he's one of the few posters who actually understands the game.

Postby LC

Yep only other 2 sessions tournament is the tour champs? The rest of the tournaments give more surprises like this uk with Ford and craigie,

Postby HappyCamper

LC wrote:Yep only other 2 sessions tournament is the tour champs? The rest of the tournaments give more surprises like this uk with Ford and craigie,

pretty much. the china open and international had two session semis, if they ever return.

Postby SnookerFan

RunningSide wrote:
Acé wrote:

Ace continues to prove he's one of the few posters who actually understands the game.

To be fair, I don't think anybody on this forum thinks that winning a best of eleven tournament is the same as winning The Crucible.

Postby The_Abbott

Johnny Bravo wrote:Told y'all it ain't gonna happen.

well unless you have 21 other sock accounts you weren't the only one saying it

Postby Johnny Bravo

The_Abbott wrote:

Yes, but I was the most vocal about it, thus I am the King. Now bow peasents. :mosh:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

Yes, but I was the most vocal about it, thus I am the King. Now bow peasents. :mosh:

Postby Prop

gninnur karona wrote:In the parallel reality in which Mark Davis has strong claims to be the GOAT, Ding Junhui is the current World Champion.

And Johnny Bravo has made a break above 12.

Postby HappyCamper

looking less likely after the seventh and eight gamse. he'll feel he should be at least level but is down by 4.5 - 3.5. nepomniaachtchi looks the more likely.