Who do you rate as the greater player?

Neil Robertson
67%
Judd Trump
33%

Total votes : 15

Who do you rate as the greater player?

Postby TheRocket

We know a lot can change in the future. But at this very moment. Who do you rate as the greater player?

Neil Robertson: 1 WC, 3 UKs, 2 Masters, 23 ranking titles, 33 professional titles

Judd Trump: 1 WC (2x Runner up), 1 UK, 1 Masters, 23 ranking titles, 34 professional titles, World number 1 for longer period

Re: Who do you rate as the greater player?

Postby Juddernaut88

Acé wrote:Unfortunately Neil is greater because he has slightly better achievements

but Trump has a higher peak

Trump will be ahead anyway

I hope so.

Postby Dragonfly

Very difficult to call this. They have been involved in some terrific matches in the past, and no doubt will be again.

I suppose Robertson is slightly ahead right now purely on triple crown events. But that might not last. I guess if either one can win another world title then that would make a big difference when trying to split them.

Postby Dragonfly

BringBackTonyDrago wrote:Statistically Judd is if we are going on matches won and the percentage. But I will choose Robertson as his triple clown oops sorry I meant crown tournaments just edge Trumpington.

Ha ha, Triple clown events. That's brilliant! I'm sure people will have their favourite triple clown winners!