Post a reply

Re: Sir Ian McKellen at the Ronnie exhibition

Postby Iranu

shanew48 wrote:I stand corrected on my (admittedly tongue in cheek) take, didn't realise that this sort of stuff was as popular as it appears to be!

You didn’t think the highest grossing film franchise of all time was as popular as it appears to be?

Postby shanew48

Iranu wrote:
shanew48 wrote:I stand corrected on my (admittedly tongue in cheek) take, didn't realise that this sort of stuff was as popular as it appears to be!

You didn’t think the highest grossing film franchise of all time was as popular as it appears to be?

I have such little interest in films or what they gross in general that I wouldn't know what is really popular or isn't, like I say happy to have been educated on this particular issue by a couple of very knowledgeable posters such as LDS and ACE.

They responded respectfully so all good.

Postby Iranu

shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I have such little interest in films or what they gross in general that I wouldn't know what is really popular or isn't, like I say happy to have been educated on this particular issue by a couple of very knowledgeable posters such as LDS and ACE.

Yep, I’m sure that nothing in the last 15 years could have enlightened you to the fact that more than children could be into such films.

Not least the fact that children of 15 years ago would be adults now.

Consider me rightfully admonished.

Postby shanew48

Iranu wrote:
shanew48 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Yep, I’m sure that nothing in the last 15 years could have enlightened you to the fact that more than children could be into such films.

Not least the fact that children of 15 years ago would be adults now.

Consider me rightfully admonished.

No worries. All is forgiven.