Post a reply

Re: WAR IS OVER! RONNIE O'SULLIVAN IS THE GOAT!

Postby Johnny Bravo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wRKV0Q7jZc

At around 30:57, Barry Earn talks about old timers (80s-90s guys) playing against today's players: "They'd get slaughtered...slaughtered !!!"
I think this says it all. The game has improved so much, the level is higher than it has ever been.
Sure, better playing conditions have certainly helped that, but the players are also a lot better. In depth, the level has never been higher.

And this is what makes ROS GOAT, he's had to face way tougher opposition to win his titles compared to Davis and Hendry. These 2 wouldn't have won half of what they did had they turned pro at the same time as Ronnie.

Ronnie is the GOAT !!! :win: :happy: :win:
Last edited by Johnny Bravo on 10 May 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Juddernaut88 wrote::zzz:

I know you're still sulking after Judd lost, and you're also mad (as a former Hendry boy), but it's time for you to face reality: ROS is the undisputed GOAT !!! :mosh:

If it's any consolation to you, Judd has the second highest peak level in history after ROS. <cool> :spot on: :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Don’t forget it’s in Hearn’s interest to promote the game as being way stronger than ever. He’s a manager and a promoter, not a snooker player or coach.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I know you're still sulking after Judd lost, and you're also mad (as a former Hendry boy), but it's time for you to face reality: ROS is the undisputed GOAT !!! :mosh:

If it's any consolation to you, Judd has the second highest peak level in history after ROS. <cool> :spot on: :hatoff:

Why are you celebrating as if you're a Ronnie supporter? Aren't you the one who always says Ronnie is an idiot who plays the wrong shots while real Ronnie supporters such as me are trying to convince you Ronnie will win?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Why are you celebrating as if you're a Ronnie supporter? Aren't you the one who always says Ronnie is an idiot who plays the wrong shots while real Ronnie supporters such as me are trying to convince you Ronnie will win?

I am a Ronnie supporter, more so than you. I was the only one here willing to cut off a limb for him.
I am simply criticizing him at times cause I'm nervous as buck and suffer every time he messes up/misses/makes a mistake, etc.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:I am a Ronnie supporter, more so than you. I was the only one here willing to cut off a limb for him.
I am simply criticizing him at times cause I'm nervous as buck and suffer every time he messes up/misses/makes a mistake, etc.

At least I understand his style of playing and know he's going to win. You don't have a clue. As if someone was really threatening to cut of one your limbs <doh> If Ronnie would actually listen to the tips you always have for him he would win nothing.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Here are some examples of Johnny Bravo supporting Ronnie:

Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie playing rubbish just like yesterday, he misses too much.

Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie playing rubbish...He seem to rush things

Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie will loose this match, he wasted so manny opportunities.

Johnny Bravo wrote:Why not play safe ?! I just don't get him. It's like he wants to loose

Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie being dumb as usual by not putting Liang back, he had him in a very tough snooker

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Johnny should really cut off his penis now to prove us all wrong.

Anyone got a microscope?

I think Manty’ll have one handy.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:

Anyone got a microscope?

I think Manty’ll have one handy.

dudewithheadinhandsrunningacrossthescreen.gif

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:

Anyone got a microscope?

You better get some friends, you can't carry my snake alone :mosh:

I bet even a 4 inch willy is more like 3 in Brazil.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Bragging about how “big” your penis is doesn’t give the impression you think it does

Have you ever heard of sarcasm ?!?

It didn’t read as sarcasm. If it was then I’m sorry.

For my remark and for your affliction.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Bragging about how “big” your penis is doesn’t give the impression you think it does

Have you ever heard of sarcasm ?!?

It didn’t read as sarcasm. If it was then I’m sorry.

For my remark and for your affliction.

pmsl

Postby RunningSide

SnookerFan wrote:
RunningSide wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Mine is a foot and a half long.

I have to wrap it around my waist.

Mine's on the end of my nose.ask my name?

What's your name?

Buck nose.

Postby Acé

Cloud Strife wrote:There was never a war to begin with. Judd has never been, and never will be, in the same league as Ronnie O'Sullivan.

not accomplishments wise but H2H and 1v1 match they are even

Postby SnookerArcher

Acé wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:There was never a war to begin with. Judd has never been, and never will be, in the same league as Ronnie O'Sullivan.

not accomplishments wise but H2H and 1v1 match they are even

That is some achievement and often Judd's led the H2H, Ronnie's H2H is in his favour vs everyother top player from what I've seen, John Parrott has the best H2H vs him of anyone and is quite a bit in Parrott's favour

https://cuetracker.net/head-to-head/joh ... -osullivan

But these are early in Ronnie's career. Higgins has beaten Ronnie more than anyone else but Ronnie leads it slightly, Higgins was ahead in 2016-17 though, the greatest snooker rivalry is between them two terms of matches played, at 71 now is it?

When asked who are Ronnie's toughest opponents he always mentions Hendry and Higgins but sometimes mentions Trump. Interesting he never says Selby, the man who's given him much grief and the only one that beat him in a UK and World final.

Johnny Bravo, if you cut a limb off for Ronnie would you fall out of the top 50?