Post a reply

Strange snooker related dreams?

Postby HustleKing

Thought this might be an interesting thread to put up seeing as I had a weird dream recently.

Ronnie and Neil were playing in the Grand Prix final again and Ronnie had a mid range diagonal pot from near the top left hand side of the table to the bottom right pocket when suddenly Ronnie stops playing, jumps into Marge Simpson's car (not the Canyonero) and speeds off down the alleyway leading to the bathrooms and player rooms, never to be seen again, as that's when I woke up.

So any of you have any strange snooker related dreams? Now, I don't meant x underdog beat y player or win z tournament, rather dreams where something (or everything!) was bucked up

Re: Strange snooker related dreams?

Postby Pink Ball

I had a dream that modern-day, piss-useless Jimmy White somehow made it to his seventh World Championship final. And his opponent in the final, although I never got the name, was somehow worse than him, and White was widely expected to finally win the tournament in the most remarkable manner.

He lost.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:I had a dream that modern-day, piss-useless Jimmy White somehow made it to his seventh World Championship final. And his opponent in the final, although I never got the name, was somehow worse than him, and White was widely expected to finally win the tournament in the most remarkable manner.

He lost.

So that’s how Ding wins the WC

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I had a dream that modern-day, piss-useless Jimmy White somehow made it to his seventh World Championship final. And his opponent in the final, although I never got the name, was somehow worse than him, and White was widely expected to finally win the tournament in the most remarkable manner.

He lost.

So that’s how Ding wins the WC

pmsl