Post a reply

Re: Who is the next player to win their first world title?

Postby Johnny Bravo

Juddernaut88 wrote:Johnny calm down. Several posters on here don't like Judd Trump and I don't constantly attack them. In fact there are several users on here that don't like him and I get on very well with them. I also don't like Ronnie but there are still a lot of Ronnie fans on here that get on well with me and have no issues with that.

I've already explained what you hint at. BSP likes Selbo, and I like BSP a lot. We get along.
My problem with SF is that he's not honest about it, he's sneaky and does it in a covert way, he's not honest about being a ROS hater. Had he been open about it, I'd have no problem with that.
I'm open about hating Selbo. Hell, even VodkaDiet is open about hating ROS.
But SF is trying to act all goody goody, yet he stabs people behind the back.

Postby The_Abbott

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Johnny calm down. Several posters on here don't like Judd Trump and I don't constantly attack them. In fact there are several users on here that don't like him and I get on very well with them. I also don't like Ronnie but there are still a lot of Ronnie fans on here that get on well with me and have no issues with that.

I've already explained what you hint at. BSP likes Selbo, and I like BSP a lot. We get along.
My problem with SF is that he's not honest about it, he's sneaky and does it in a covert way, he's not honest about being a ROS hater. Had he been open about it, I'd have no problem with that.

He does watache a lot of horror films

Postby Holden Chinaski

Johnny Bravo wrote:

SF doesn't like Ronnie. He never has. What's the problem, dweeb?

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:

None of this is true. He’s openly disliked Ronnie for years.